These Terms constitute a binding agreement between You and Cube Discipline Private Limited company operating the Web site, and are deemed accepted by You each time that You use or access any Rightjobs Site or Rightjobs Services. If You do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use the Rightjobs Sites and the Rightjobs Services.
The Rightjobs Sites also allow Users to create individual profiles, which may include personal information ("Profiles"), and to make these Profiles, or aspects thereof, public. In addition, Rightjobs may collect information about You from publicly-available websites and may use this information to create a Profile or append it to an existing Profile.
Rightjobs may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to this Web page. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on You.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the Rightjobs Sites suspended or terminated, at discretion of Rightjobs.
- Use of Rightjobs
Rightjobs authorizes You, subject to these Terms, to access and use the Rightjobs Sites and the Rightjobs Content (as defined below) and to download and print the content available on or from the Rightjobs Sites solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of the Rightjobs Sites, such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other Rightjobs content (collectively, "Rightjobs Content"), are protected under copyright, trademark and other laws. All Rightjobs Content is the property of Rightjobs or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the Rightjobs Sites is the exclusive property of Rightjobs and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the Rightjobs Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Rightjobs Content on any authorized copy You make of the Rightjobs Content.
Any code that Rightjobs creates to generate or display any Rightjobs Content or the pages making up any Rightjobs Site is also protected by copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code subject to applicable law.
You agree not to sell or modify the Rightjobs Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Rightjobs Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of the Rightjobs Sites, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits Rightjobs or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of Rightjobs’s or its licensor’s property, or that otherwise infringes Rightjobs's or its licensor’s intellectual property rights. You further agree to in no other way misuse Rightjobs Content. The use of the Rightjobs Content on any other application, web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that Rightjobs creates to generate or display any Rightjobs Content or the pages making up any Application or Service is also protected by Rightjobs's copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
The job posting, CV database (“Rightjobs CV Database”) and other features of the Rightjobs Sites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees. Your use of the Rightjobs Services is also subject to any other contracts You may have with Rightjobs. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with Rightjobs, the terms of your contract will prevail. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that You submit, publish or display on a Rightjobs Site
All Rightjobs Users agree to not:
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any Rightjobs Site's infrastructure;
- use any device to navigate or search any Rightjobs Site other than the tools available on the Site, generally available third party web browsers, or other tools approved by Rightjobs;
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- violate or attempt to violate the security of any Rightjobs Site including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- reverse engineer or decompile any parts of any Rightjobs Site;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Rightjobs Content or information available from any Rightjobs Site, including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms;
- frame or link to any Rightjobs Content or information available from any Rightjobs Site, unless permitted by these Terms;
- post any content or material that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities, or endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating media;
- post any CV or Profile, or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- share with a third party any login credentials to any Rightjobs Site;
- access data not intended for You or logging into a server or account which You are not authorized to access;
- post or submit to any Rightjobs Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not Your own;
- post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- delete or alter any material posted by any other person or entity;
- harass, incite harassment or advocate harassment of any group, company, or individual;
- send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any User, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by You;
- attempt to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any Rightjobs Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing";
- promote or endorse an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such by as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- use the Rightjobs Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, CV, or job posting that is defamatory, libellous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Rightjobs’s discretion; or
- post any CV which is not a genuine CV and which attempts to advertise or promote products or services.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Rightjobs will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account, Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share Your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and You shall be responsible for all uses of Your Rightjobs Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by You. You agree to immediately notify Rightjobs of any unauthorized use of Your account, Profile, or passwords.
- Additional Terms Applicable to Employers.
Rightjobs is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to Your use of any Rightjobs Site and Rightjobs shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any Rightjobs Site.
You shall use the Rightjobs Profiles in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
A Job posting may not contain:
- any hyperlinks, email addresses, other than those specifically authorised by Rightjobs;
- the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer, and you have express permission;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 16.
You may not use Your Rightjobs job posting or Rightjobs to:
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labour and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of Rightjobs or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Rightjobs;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- post any business opportunity that requires an upfront or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
- promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment;
- endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
Rightjobs reserves the right to remove any job posting or content from any Rightjobs Site, which in the reasonable exercise of Rightjobs’s discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that Rightjobs believes is not in the best interest of Rightjobs.
If at any time during Your use of the Rightjobs Services, You made a misrepresentation of fact to Rightjobs or otherwise misled Rightjobs in regards to the nature of Your business activities, Rightjobs will have grounds to terminate Your use of the Rightjobs Services.
- CV Database
Use of the Rightjobs Applicant’s Resumes by Employers
You shall use the Rightjobs Applicant’s Resumes as provided in these Terms and in any contract You have with Rightjobs. You shall use the Rightjobs Applicant’s Resume in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, and You agree You shall not further disclose any of the data from Rightjobs Resume Database to any third party.
You shall take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the data You have obtained from Rightjobs CV Database from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
The Rightjobs Applicant’s Resumes shall not be used:
- for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any CV holders;
- to make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited mail, email, or newsletters to CV holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted (where consent is required or, if express consent is not required, who has informed you that they do not want to be contacted); or
- to source candidates or to contact job seekers or CV holders in regards to career fairs and business opportunities prohibited by Section 2.
- Additional terms applicable to Job Seekers.
When You register with any Rightjobs Site, You will be asked to create an account and provide Rightjobs with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (Your "Information").
Any Profile You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed and you may not include in these fields any telephone numbers, street addresses, email addresses or other means of contacting You.
You acknowledge and agree that You are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any CV or material contained therein placed by You on the Rightjobs Sites.
Rightjobs reserves the right to offer third party services and products to You based on the preferences that You identify in Your registration and at any time thereafter or you have agreed to receive, such offers may be made by Rightjobs or by third parties.
You understand and acknowledge that You have no ownership rights in Your account and that if You cancel Your Rightjobs account or Your Rightjobs account is terminated, all Your account information from Rightjobs, including CVs, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs, questionnaires will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Rightjobs's databases. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of Your Information.
- User Content and Submissions.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, advertisements, messages or other materials submitted, posted or displayed by You on or through a Rightjobs Site ("User Content") is the sole responsibility of the person from which such User Content originated. Rightjobs claims no ownership or control over any User Content. You or a third party licensor, as appropriate, retain all patent, trademark and copyright to any User Content you submit, post or display on or through Rightjobs and you are responsible for protecting those rights, as appropriate. By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through Rightjobs, you grant Rightjobs a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content through Rightjobs. In addition, by submitting, posting or displaying User Content which is intended to be available to the general public, you grant Rightjobs a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such User Content for the purpose of promoting Rightjobs and its services. Rightjobs reserves the right to refuse to accept, post, display or transmit any User Content in its sole discretion.
You also represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, or that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to You the right to grant, the license stated above. If You post User Content in any public area of any Rightjobs Site, You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use. Rightjobs may review and remove any User Content that, in its sole judgment, violates these Terms, violates applicable laws, rules or regulations, is abusive, disruptive, offensive or illegal, or violates the rights of, or harms or threatens the safety of, Users of any Rightjobs Site. Rightjobs reserves the right to expel Users and prevent their further access to the Rightjobs Sites and/or use of Rightjobs Services for violating the Terms or applicable laws, rules or regulations. Rightjobs may take any action with respect to User Content that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes that such User Content could create liability for Rightjobs, damage Rightjobs’s brand or public image, or cause Rightjobs to lose Users or (in whole or in part) other suppliers.
Rightjobs does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content, derivative works from User Content, or any other communications posted by Users nor does Rightjobs endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at Your own risk.
The following is a partial list of User Content that is prohibited on the Application. The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited User Content.
- is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, “spamming” or “phishing”;
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, providing or creating computer viruses or pirating any media; and
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users.
Any Profile You submit must describe You, an individual person.
Profiles derived from User Content may also be made available through the Rightjobs Sites. Rightjobs does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such derived works or their appropriateness for evaluation by employers. Derived Profiles may differ significantly from User Content.
- Rightjobs's Liability.
The Rightjobs Sites act as, among other things, venues for (i) employers to post job opportunities and search for and evaluate job candidates and (ii) candidates to post CVs and Profiles and search for and evaluate job opportunities. Rightjobs does not screen or censor the listings, including Profiles offered. Rightjobs is not involved in, and does not control, the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, Rightjobs is not responsible for User Content, the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or CVs posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings and Rightjobs makes no representations about any jobs, CVs or User Content on the Rightjobs Sites. While Rightjobs reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove User Content, job postings, CVs or other material from the Rightjobs Sites from time to time, Rightjobs does not assume any obligation to do so and to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims any liability for failing to take any such action.
Because User authentication on the Internet is difficult, Rightjobs cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in User-to-User dealings or control the behaviour of participants on any Rightjobs Site, in the event that You have a dispute with one or more Users, You release Rightjobs (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential and direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Rightjobs Sites and the Rightjobs Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Rightjobs makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any Rightjobs Site or the Rightjobs Content. The use of all Rightjobs Sites and the Rightjobs Content is at Your own risk. Changes are periodically made to Rightjobs Sites and may be made at any time. Rightjobs cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of any Rightjobs Site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from Rightjobs or through or from any Rightjobs Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
If notified of any content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, Rightjobs may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to remove or request the removal of the content. Rightjobs has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or non-performance of such activities.
- Disclaimer of Warranty.
To the fullest extent possible by law, Rightjobs does not warrant that any Rightjobs site or any Rightjobs services will operate error-free or that any Rightjobs site and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of any Rightjobs site or the Rightjobs content results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data or any other costs, Rightjobs is not responsible for those costs. The Rightjobs sites and Rightjobs content are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. Rightjobs, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. Rightjobs makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Rightjobs content, services, software, text, graphics, and links.
- Disclaimer of Consequential Damages.
To the fullest extent possible by law, in no event shall Rightjobs, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on any Rightjobs site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data, lost employment opportunity or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use any Rightjobs site and the Rightjobs content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Rightjobs is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Limitation of Liability.
To the fullest extent possible by law, Rightjobs's maximum liability arising out of or in connection with any Rightjobs site or your use of the Rightjobs content, regardless of the cause of action (whether in contract, tort, breach of warranty or otherwise), will not exceed $50.
- Links to Other Sites.
The Rightjobs Sites contain links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You and not as an endorsement by Rightjobs of the contents on such third-party Web sites. Rightjobs is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If You decide to access linked third-party Web sites, You do so at Your own risk.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Rightjobs, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from (i) any User Content or other material You provide to any Rightjobs Site, (ii) Your use of any Rightjobs Content, or (iii) Your breach of these Terms. Rightjobs shall provide notice to You promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding.
Rightjobs makes no claims or representations that the Rightjobs Content may be lawfully viewed or accessed outside of the Pakistan. Access to the Rightjobs Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If You access any Rightjobs Site You do so at Your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of Your jurisdiction.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Pakistan. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the Pakistan courts. If any provision of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. In addition, Rightjobs’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms shall not be deemed as a waiver of such term or otherwise affect Rightjobs’s ability to enforce such term at any point in the future.
- Additional Terms.
Certain areas of the Rightjobs Sites are subject to additional Terms. By using such areas, or any part thereof, You agree to be bound by the additional Terms applicable to such areas.
- Mobile Services.
If You use the Rightjobs Sites through a mobile device, You agree that information about Your use of the Rightjobs Sites through Your mobile device and carrier may be communicated to us, including but not limited to Your mobile carrier, Your mobile device, or Your physical location. In addition, use of the Rightjobs Sites through a mobile device may cause data to be displayed on and through Your mobile device. By accessing the Rightjobs Sites using a mobile device, You represent that to the extent You import any of Your Rightjobs data to Your mobile device that You have authority to share the transferred data with Your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event You change or deactivate Your mobile account, You must promptly update Your Rightjobs account information to ensure that Your messages are not sent to the person that acquires Your old number and failure to do so is Your responsibility. You acknowledge You are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing the Rightjobs Sites through Your mobile access provider. Therefore, You should check with Your provider to find out if the Rightjobs Sites are available and the terms for these services for Your specific mobile devices.
By using any downloadable application to enable Your use of the Rightjobs Sites, You are explicitly confirming Your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the Application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
- Term and Termination.
These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You are a User of any Rightjobs Site. Rightjobs reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to removal of Your User Content from the Rightjobs Sites and immediate termination of Your registration with or ability to access the Rightjobs Sites and/or any other services provided to You by Rightjobs, upon any breach by You of these Terms or if Rightjobs is unable to verify or authenticate any information You submit to a Rightjobs Site registration.