Pharmaceutical Jobs in Pakistan
Search results - 6 Vacancies found
The Pharmaceutical industry is spreading worldwide and has become world’s most profit giving industry and pharmaceutical industry as world’s growing industry is giving too much pharmaceutical jobs in Pakistan too. Pharmaceutical drugs is scientific discipline for production, to compare , to register and other medical aspect of marketing and benefits of drugs and other developmental aspects of community. At the moment Pakistan has 800+ large volume pharmaceutical manufacturing organizations, also there are more than 20 multinational pharmaceutical organizations which shows bright future of pharmaceutical jobs in Pakistan. Job seekers can easily search and apply for jobs posted by different companies and industries at RightJobs.Pk.
17 july 2017
17 october 2017
Area Sales Manager
0 - 10 %
23 - 39 Years
We Are Looking For Area Sales Manager
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company's products Reaching the targets and goals set for your area Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base Servicing the needs of your existing customers Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole Recruiting and training sales staff Allocating areas to sales representatives Developing sales strategies and setting targets Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets Compiling and analyzing sales figures Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself Collecting customer feedback and market research Reporting to senior managers Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in Urdu and English.
- Good teamwork skills.
20 june 2017
20 september 2017
Junior Accounts Officer
18 - 25 Years
A well reputed national pharmaceutical manufacturing company situated in SITE Super Highway hereby announcing the vacancies in our Accounts Dept.
Qualification & Experience:
- B. Com, M.Com Fresh or 1 Year Relevant Experience
Note: Residents of following areas will be considered: Surjani Town, North Karachi, North Nazimabad, FB Area, Gulshan-e-Maymar and nearby areas.
proficient in ms office, Computer Skilled, Basic Accounts
17 june 2017
17 september 2017
HR Officer / Executive
PKR. 23000 - 30000/Month
25 - 32 Years
Vacancy available in HR Department Biogenics Pakistan PVT LTD Karachi,
- Required MBA HR having 3 years working experience in a Pharmaceutical Company.
- Good Communication skills
06 june 2017
06 september 2017
22 - 40 Years
Brooks Pharma is looking for Procurement Officer
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Proven working experience as a Procurement officer
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- 4 years of experience preferably in Pharmaceutical industry
- Mainly looking after Procurement activities of Packaging and Raw Materials
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
procurements, supply chain management
18 may 2017
18 august 2017
23 - 30 Years
Efroze is looking for HR Officer.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
Human Resources & Recruiting, management
18 april 2017
24 july 2017
24 - Years
Biogenics Pakistan is looking for Sales Executive.
Qualification & Experience:
- Min.2 to 5 Years in reputed local or multinational companies having proven success record FMCG/Consumer healthcare Products (In which at least 2 to 3 years in same working capacity) with own conveyance.
effective communication, marketing, sales analysis, Leadership
Pharmaceutical Jobs in Pakistan
Pakistan pharmaceutical industry is well known among the Asian nations specifically in developing Asian nation, there are some other companies from other countries like Afghanistan, who don’t have its own pharmaceutical industry, Tajikistan and Sri Lanka are working with Pakistani companies which increases job opportunities even more, moreover due to increased profit in the last three year many other international companies are interested to open their in Pakistan which definitely creates opportunities for Pharmaceutical jobs in Pakistan. This pharmaceutical industry has been manufacturing traditional products which is fulfilling more than ninety percent requirement of Pakistan. These three main categories are sales positions, science and engineering related positions, internet and other technology usage related positions.
Product Development Professionals Jobs in Pakistan
When we talk about pharmaceutical jobs in Pakistan, then we have product development job, they are majorly design, develop, formulate and execute new items, they also have to communicate with the product department to clearly communicate the product specifications. After that they have to monitor the new products, manufacturing and then has to analyze the costs of newly proposed products. Track new pre production samples and the approve them, these types of pharmaceutical jobs required documentation for product related meetings, record keeping, and for future references like profit margins and sales plans; these jobs in Pakistan also required communication to purchase, quality control and business development departments like sales and marketing. Product manager requires a specialized degree in pharmaceutical with MBA and seven to ten years of experience in related field. Product specialists are middle level pharmaceutical jobs which include certain duties such as managing and monitoring all the possible aspects of a product, including the life cycle of a product as well as developmental and marketing perspectives. Product specialist should have awareness about product’s market standings, keeps contact with product manager and product clients in order to maintain the marketplace of the product. For mid level Product development professionals should work with marketing professional in order to do effective marketing and business development campaign and also have competitive marketplace insights. They should work on product catalogs, new products and decide how to launch new products effectively. But these responsibilities required, Masters Education in Business management or pharmacy and more than four years of experience with good communication and interpersonal skills, they should know about the pharmaceutical industry and future trends, business opportunities for the pharmaceutical industry. Science and engineering related positions are becoming more important because of professional degree and more attractive profile.
Medical Representatives Jobs in Pakistan
There are Medical representatives or medical rep jobs in Pakistan, these pharmaceutical jobs are sales related pharmaceutical jobs in Pakistan. Medical rep has to visit different physicians and give them details about the products and tries to get their attentions towards their product. Although medical rep positions are becoming less important because of more competition as the reps are more in number than physician but still medical reps with science degree are attaining more job opportunities in Pakistan. Normally companies prefer those individual who are presentable, well versed, sharp and can ride a bike or drive a car. So any individual with above mentioned specifications can easily get the job in the pharmaceutical industry.
Supply Chain Professionals Jobs in Pakistan
There are other types of pharmaceutical jobs in Pakistan are related to supply chain function, majorly they are responsible for planning of within time deliveries, make sure warehouse have enough stock, also coordinate with suppliers to ensure they have enough stock to meet demand or otherwise shortlist other options, moreover these professionals are required to supervise the ordering and packaging process, monitor existing stock levels. They have to manage logistics like track products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination and monitor the arrival of shipments.
Medical Information Officer Jobs in Pakistan
There is one other very important function of pharmaceutical jobs in Pakistan is medical information professionals, they have to maintain and increase knowledge of products, diseases, competitors and selling skill for prescription generation. They have make sure to meet sales target for the assigned products mix through full exposure of assigned territories spending 90% of available time in detailing activity and implementation of cycle plan, Proactively look opportunities to increase customer base through sharp targeting and selection while maintaining superior customer services to current customers like healthcare professionals including doctors and chemists, distribute better-quality sales presentations to customers by fully planning each call with well-defined objectives, ensure customer interest, handling queries, communicate smartly the product features as customers benefits and competently use marketing material like literature, brochures, clinical papers , ensure accurate and timely completion of all weekly reports, maintain territory records, handling queries and complaints promptly and professionally in line with company procedure, coordinate effectively with the marketing department in order to develop proper leaders as speakers to promote product through systematic activity lecture, seminar, symposia or road show. The Nowadays New field is getting more importance which is marketed on the internet, there is direct contact between representation and the patient, this type work requires special IT education and specific product knowledge.
Quality Assurance Professionals Jobs in Pakistan
There are other fields of pharmaceutical jobs in Pakistan are like quality assurance of the products. The Manager quality assurance is a person who is able to attain higher production values by his management skills, by his leadership quality he manages the product constant quality, coordinate with the production team in order to ensure the product quality and replace management if necessary and investigates the errors. He has to maintain proper documentation about his every action so it can be used in future. This position requires a master degree in pharmaceutical sciences and experience in related field and other qualities like communication skills, social links, and team managing qualities, reporting and informing others.