Jobs in quetta 2017 - RIGHTJOBS.PK
Search results - 6 Vacancies found
Are you looking for job opportunities in Quetta? No need to worry let me tell you that you are at right place. RightJobs.Pk is Pakistan's fastest growing Online Jobs platform, which offers you new opportunities in Quetta. Job seekers can explore newest jobs conferring to their Educational Qualification, Experience, and Preferences. RightJobs.Pk website is equally advantageous for an employer as well as for the job seekers. RightJobs.Pk is providing Latest Jobs in Quetta and all over the Pakistan, for all those who wants Private Sector, Government Sector and Multinational Organizations' Jobs. Visit RightJobs.Pk platform and search latest Jobs from top organizations in Quetta, Pakistan.
02 august 2017
02 november 2017
Regional Manager - Training
Masters (16 years qualification )
26 - 40 Years
We Are Looking for Regional Manager - Training
- To plan and execute training of school teachers, principals & non-academic staff
- To conduct training workshops
- To develop master trainers
- To mentor & evaluate training workshops conducted by master trainers
- To sell training to teachers, coordinators, principals and non-academic staff
- Good teamwork skills.
education and training, teacher, teaching
26 july 2017
26 october 2017
Telecom / Electronics
19 - 30 Years
We Are Looking For Telecom / Electronics
- DAE in D.A.E (Telecom,Electronics,Electrical,CIT) required for telecom company to perform field repair and maintenance operations.
- Candidate should have own bike.
- Good teamwork skills.
maintenance technician, repairing, telecom engineering
22 june 2017
22 september 2017
PKR. 14000 - 18000/Month
20 - 30 Years
Abudawood Pakistan is looking for Supplier Officer
- Verifies bills as per daily sales summary of his assigned section (top sheet)
- Coordinates with SR/SS to prioritize execution, CMR settlement, damages replacement, route planning & POP execution
- Schedules the work load to ensure most effective utilization of time & vehicle to deliver the monthly orders on time
- Ensures all supplies are executed in market as per aligned execution plan of SS/SR
- Ensures all stock is executed in market without partial/full return. In case of return due to uncontrollable/controllable factors, all prerequisites are adhered as per receiving SOPs of sales return
- Cash and cheque recovery from customers as per credit policy of company
- Deposit cash directly to bank for maximization of free cash flows & avoid financial cost as per agreed targets
- Report credit policy violation to the relevant spokespersons.
- Ensure all collections are verified before customers receive them to avoid complaints
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Basic accounting skills to handle cash
- Strong administration skills to control people, handle customers problems.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong impact and influencing skills
- Knowledge about city different area’s and routes
- Fluent in Urdu, Punjabi, Pushto & Potohari Basic English
22 june 2017
22 september 2017
PKR. 14000 - 22000/Month
25 - 35 Years
Abudawood Pakistan is looking for Sales Representative.
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Implement sales fundamentals to ensure core distribution availability, contracted Visibility & Shelving shares and suggested retail pricing implementation to achieve his overall targets
- Manage allocated budgets and offers to guaranty accounts' fair share distribution without exceeding allocation
- Develop, sell and issue suggested orders to the customers according to their stocks and movement to ensure no out of stocks or Overstocks and execute phase out and liquidation plans with customers to have smooth products transitions
- Participate in the morning and unit meetings by sharing section success models to enhance performance
- Submit customers' dues and incentive accurately on time to ensure customer's rights.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of cash collection and tenant management processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
- Assist/prepare MIS statements and periodic reports, if required, to meet Abudawood and department requirements, policies and standards
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, health and environmental procedures in the section in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment
- Perform other related duties or assignments as directed
- Achievement orientation
- Numerical skills
- Selling and negotiation skills
- Sense of urgency
- Problem solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Effective interpersonal skills with confidence to negotiate effectively with third parties
- Fluent in Urdu and basic English language
sales and marketing
24 may 2017
24 august 2017
Business Development Executive
24 - 35 Years
We are looking for Business Development Executive.
- Proven working experience as a business development executive, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
business development, communication skills, good planning and organization skills, time management skills
24 may 2017
24 august 2017
PKR. 30000 - 50000/Month
22 - 30 Years
We are looking for Field Officer.
- Proven experience as a field Officer
- Ability to manage and preserve technical equipment
- Good knowledge of english
- Ability to easily acclimate to modified schedules and shifts
- Accustomed to using mobile tools and applications
business development, markiting, sales
Quetta is the provincial capital of Baluchistan, Pakistan and the 9th largest city in Pakistan. Quetta is a major city of the Punjab. It is full of Jobs opportunities. There are a huge number of possibilities to get employed in Quetta as compared to other under developing cities. The city is known as the fruit garden of Pakistan, due to the numerous fruit orchards in and around it, and the large variety of fruits and dry fruits produced there. The city was also known as Little Paris in the past due to its beauty and geographical location. Make your online professional profile, upload your CV and apply for the newest job opportunities in Quetta and all over the Pakistan.
Various Jobs Opportunities in Quetta
You can search top jobs in Quetta by availing these jobs will change your monetary condition and grant you a level of comfort ability. You can apply to these top jobs as per your educational testimonials and reliability are to keep your living standards up to the mark.
Teaching & Educational Jobs
If you have good teaching skills, you can choose teaching field as your professional career line. There comes a tremendous number of openings (Teacher Assistant, Subject Teacher, Lecturer, Professors, Tutor, Principal, Headmistress, Class Teacher, Lab Attendant, Lab Assistant, and Academic Coordinator) to teach the other students by joining various institutions like academicism, private schools, government schools, private tuition centers etc.
Sales & Marketing Job
There is a great number of sales & marketing jobs being announced in Quetta, Pakistan. You can join any suitable (Salesperson, Sale Executive, Marketer & SEO Person, Digital Marketing, Internet Marketing, Link Building, Blogging, Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing jobs etc.) post as per your and get employed to your desired job in Quetta and earn more money. You can earn money online as well by working as a freelance person.
Health & Medical Jobs
RIGHTJOBS.PK provide a list of jobs opportunities in Health, Medical and Medicine Sector of Quetta city. All you need is just go to a search of your acquired category and apply for desired jobs that mainly includes, Assistant Corporate Psychologist, Gynecologist, and Medical officer, Pharmacist, Doctors, Nurses, Health Officers, Surgeons, Specialist, Dentist, Lady Health Workers, Polio Education Officers, Health Coordinators and Day Care-Helpers.
Engineering jobs in Quetta come in a great number. This a great chance to grab, new opportunities. Engineering jobs usually include Civil Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Site Engineers, Product Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Architecture Engineer and much more.
Banking is a vastly growing field of business that is growing broader day by day and certainly requiring new representatives every year. There are a great number of jobs being advertised like Accountant (Senior, Junior, and Cost & Payroll Accountant), HR Officers, Sales Executive, Admin Officers, Office Manager, Office Coordinator, Project Officers, Accountant, Accounts Officer, Manger Accounts, Administrative Assistant, Manger Finance, Head of Management Accounting etc.
Information Technology (IT) Jobs
A great number of jobs come from IT field advertised on a daily basis in Quetta. These IT fields include jobs for the Developers (Java, PHP, .Net, Word Press, Joomla, MATLAB, Android, IOS, and SQL), Graphic Designer, 3D Designers, Animated Designers, Software Engineer, Software Quality Assurance Engineers, Testing Engineers, Network Engineers, Network Administrators, Databases Administrators, Cloud Software Engineers and etc.
Clerical/Secretarial/Front Desk Officers Jobs
An excellent number front desk officers’ jobs in Quetta arebeing published on regular basis. All vacancies of front desk officer are good & it may include Receptionist, Coordinator, Front Office Agent, Office Administration, Female Secretary, Telephone Operator, Personal Assistant and Service Desk Coordinator etc.
Railway Station Jobs
Quetta is on the western side of Pakistan and is connected to the rest of the country by a network of roads, railways and its international airport close to its center. Quetta Railway Station is one of the highest railway stations in Pakistan at 1,676 meters (5,499 feet) above sea level. The railway track was laid in the 1890s during the British era to link Quetta with Karachi in the south, Lahore in the northeast and Peshawar further northeast.
Quetta Airport is the 2nd highest airport in Pakistan. Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has regular flights to and from the other major cities of Pakistan including Islamabad, Gwadar, Karachi, Lahore, and Peshawar. There comes a great number of jobs opportunities (Manager Airport Service, IT Job Officers, Logistic Assistant, Executive-General Administrator, Telemarketing Officer, Business Strategic Manager, Project Coordinator, Salesman, Sweepers/Cleaners) in Quetta airport for fresh and experience candidates.
The city is known as the fruit garden of Pakistan, due to the abundant fruit orchards in and around it, and the large variety of fruits and dry fruits produced there. The city is also known as Little Paris in the past due to its beauty and geographical location. A total of 225 species of flora have been identified in the area including Pistachios, Juniper, Wild Olives, Wild Ash and Wild Almonds. Also found are Shrubs including Wild Fig, Barberry, Wild Cherry, Makhi and Herbs such as Ephedra, Intermadia and Gerardiana.
Visit RightJobs.Pk platform and search latest Jobs from top organizations in Quetta, Pakistan. Make your online professional profile, upload your CV and apply for the newest job opportunities in Quetta and all over the Pakistan.