- Total Positions 1
- Experience: 8-10 Years
- Job Type fulltime
- Travel Required: Not Specified
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Salary Range: Confidential PKR
- Gender: Male
- Max Age Limit: 26-40 Years
- production management, Production Planning, Team Leading
Mima Apparel We are looking for Team Lead Production Key Accountabilities: Requirements:
We are looking for Team Lead Production
- 8-10 Years
- 26-40 Years
We are looking for Team Lead Production
- Conduct the activities of all functions involved in the production of garments.
- Facilitate PPC in making production plan by giving detailed inputs and once the plan is shared by PPC, run the production division accordingly thereby ensuring that no delays arise due to his division.
- Daily check production progress on orders w.r.t. completion stages as per plan, and take immediate actions if there are any delays at any sections.
- Do daily 15 Minutes meeting with all the sub-division In-charges for getting updates and for giving directions on production activities if required.
- Makes sure that none of the sections invest more than planed time on one order.
- Daily report to Head Supply Chain regarding production progress and related production matters.
- Facilitate sampling team in timely and efficiently getting their tasks done at concerned production divisions.
- Highly responsible for whole production team coordination so that no delays, confusion, no loss time and internal organizational politics occur.
- Responsible to fully coordinate with merchandizing and all concerned divisions to avoid any loop holes that might generate at time of production.
- Responsible to resolve conflicts, reduce or eliminate employees blame game in production divisions so that organization achieves its goals in a successful manner.
- Ensure the reduction in production cost with the involvement of all divisions and departments by continuous improvements in process and man management.
- Ensure to develop, document and implement procedures for every new occurring activity and instance and make the solution a yardstick for same future occurrences.
- Update Merchandizers with the cost information at the time of inquiries.
- Coordinate with Sr. PPC Specialist in making production plan.
- Responsible to ensure production divisions functionality in such a manner that waste of a PO does not exceed the acceptable limits.
- Review and critically analyze daily production and wastage reports prepared by respective In-charges.
- Take corrective measures whenever targets are not achieved or wastage exceeds acceptable limits.
- Make sure that the products getting out of Production division are 100% quality assured thereby reducing reworks at any stage during production.
- Ensure no financial loss is charged to due to production mishaps.
- Make sure no Customer backs out from business during the year due to product failure.
- Responsible to ensure all machines maintenance through maintenance staff division.
- Timely as per plan, release the machines for proactive and periodic maintenance.
- Responsible to ensure that unforeseen maintenance issues are resolved for smooth production operations.
- Do performance evaluation and conduct quarterly meetings for performance feedback of the direct reportees. As well as conduct time to time performance monitoring sessions (as & when required)
- Ensure that staff is properly using Personal Protective Equipment for personal safety and avoid injuries.
- Responsible to resolve conflicts, reduce or eliminate employees blame game in his division so that organization achieves its goals in a successful manner.
- Responsible to ensure system compliance.
- Manage workers issues with respect to leave, attendance, section transfer, behavior, loan, advances etc. to ensure their full productivity
- Ensure Proper Training & Development of the Staff wherever & whenever needed through and training need analysis at the time of performance evaluation.
- Developing department staff through formal and informal coaching, counseling & mentoring sessions and ensure staff retention.
- Succession Planning: Develop a successor of himself as well as successors of his immediate subordinates.
- Coordinate with HR department, whenever Manpower is required in Production sub-divisions or departmental organogram needs any change.
- Responsible for ensuring timely hiring of required staff in production division hired on contract basis including stitchers in coordination with HR Department.
- Facilitate hiring of resources for fulfilling company’s manpower needs.
- Coordinate with contractors to negotiate stitching rates and finalize after Head Supply Chain’s approval.
- Do second (technical) selection interview of staff needed to be hired in production division.
- Leadership and Team Building Skills
- Active and Energetic
- Achievement and results orientation
- Customer Oriented Approach
- Interpersonal and people skill
- Have passion to develop others
- Holding self and others accountable
- Monitoring Skills on both warm eye & bird eye level
- Away from 9 to 5 thinking Approach
- Minimum Graduation
- 8-10 years of related experience