Jobs in jacobabad 2017 - RIGHTJOBS.PK
Search results - 5 Vacancies found
RIGHTJOBS.PK is Online Jobs platform, which provides new opportunities to job seekers. Job seekers can search latest jobs in Jacobabad according to their Educational Qualification, Experience and Preferences. RIGHTJOBS.PK website is equally beneficial for an employer just like job seekers. As they can also post free job posts. Visit RIGHTJOBS.PK platform and explore latest Jobs from top organizations in Jacobabad, Pakistan. Make your online professional profile and upload your CV to apply for employment opportunities. RIGHTJOBS.PK allows you to find Right Jobs by entering Job Title (keywords), Locations (City Name: Jacobabad) or by Industries. RIGHTJOBS.PK also help employers to search best resources & screen Right People Right Time Right Place.
32 - 35 Years
We are looking for a QA/QC Engineer.
- Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site.
- Cary out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site incharge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents. Responsible for the closure of Non-conformance, NCR and Site Instruction, SI.
- Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations.
- Develop method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
- Carry out Internal Audit at the site as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan, PQP.
- Liaise the Technical Engineer for submission of material submittals to Consultant.
Quality Assurance (QA), qualty control
30 - 45 Years
We are looking for a Civil Engineer.
- Overseeing building work
- Undertaking surveys
- Setting out sites and organizing facilities
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Supervising contracted staff
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- Liaising with client, consultant, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Liaising with project team about ordering and negotiating the price of materials
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
- Using Auto Cad to handle drawings and coordination with design consultant
- Overseeing machinery operations including Batching plants and other machinery on site
- Estimation and Costing
- Any other tasks as per the requirement on site
AutoCAD, civil engineering, construction management
30 - 42 Years
We are looking for a Electrical Engineer.
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
auto cad electrical, autocad design, electrical, electrical engineering, layout & designing
30 - 43 Years
We are looking for a Structural Engineer.
- Analyze configurations of the basic structural components of a building or other structure;
- Calculate the pressures, stresses and strains that each component, such as a beam or lintel, will experience from other parts of the structure due to human use or environmental pressures such as weather or earthquakes;
- Consider the strength of various materials, e.g. timber, concrete, steel and brick, to see how their inclusion may necessitate a change of structural design;
- Liaise with other designers, including architects, to agree on safe designs and their fit with the aesthetic concept of the construction;
- Examine structures at risk of collapse and advising how to improve their structural integrity, such as recommending removal or repair of defective parts or rebuilding the entire structure;
- Make drawings, specifications and computer models of structures for building contractors;
- Liaise with construction contractors to ensure that newly erected buildings are structurally sound;
- Apply expert knowledge of the forces that act on various structures;
- Use computers and computer-aided design (CAD) technology for simulation purposes.
monitoring, structural designing, structural engineering
01 august 2017
01 november 2017
0 - 50 %
18 - 40 Years
We Are Looking for Civil Engineer
- Engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
3d graphics, AutoCAD, civil engineering
With 7000 registered employers, RIGHTJOBS.PK provides countless job opportunities for job seekers in Pakistan according to their preferred location and industry. On RIGHTJOBS.PK, top recruiters place their latest job vacancies for which job seekers can send their online resumes. Whereas for employers, it provides a wide opportunity to screen the desired talent from the RIGHTJOBS.PK database of over one million professional resumes. RIGHTJOBS.PK has made the hiring process easier than never before as it allows the employers to post their latest job openings. With its effectiveness for employers and job seekers, RIGHTJOBS.PK has created a brand of its own.
Once there was a time, when communication isn’t developed as we see today. They use to read newspapers to get jobs, but now trend is totally changed. Technological advancement in every field has made great innovation in recruitment field as well. Now a days organizations prefers to receive a soft copy of resume from job seekers. Although, some of the organization’s still acquire to post job applications by old means. The user friendly interface of RIGHTJOBS.PK, provide an excellent ease for end user to communicate effectively. Its user friendly interface allows job seekers, to find the latest jobs in all over the Pakistan. On the landing page of RIGHTJOBS.PK website you will find the list of the top organizations in Pakistan. You can also subscribe RIGHTJOBS.PK for latest jobs alerts. Here you can find Jobs by category Industry, City, Employer Type, Job Sector, Gender, Degree Level, Salary and Experience. For Latest Jobs in Jacobabad Job seekers can further filter their search, by selecting given fields:
- Industry Type(Information Technology, Sales and Marketing, Business Management, Manufacturing, Health and Medical, Human Resource, Customer Care, Engineering etc.)
- City Name(Lahore, Karachi, Multan, Peshawar, Rawalpindi and Islamabad etc.)
- Job Sector(Private/Non-Government, Newspaper)
- Employment Type(Full Time, Internship, Contract, Part Time, Scheduler)
- Gender (Male, Female, Any)
- Degree Level(F.A, F.sc, BA, MBA, B.Sc., M.Sc., MPhil, PhD, ACCA, CA etc.)
- Salary(Less than 10,000 to 1 lac plus)
- Experience Based(Non Experience, Min 1 Year to 10 year and more)
More than 10,000 online Latest jobs are available at RIGHTJOBS.PK for Jobs seekers. These latest vacancies are available in Jacobabad by different companies of various disciplines. RIGHTJOBS.PK provide latest Jobs in Jacobabad for both private (IT, Business, Banks, NGOS and Engineering, etc.) and Government (Lecturer, PPSC, Wapda, Pak Army etc.) sectors jobs.
RIGHTJOBS.PK has gathered both Job seekers and employer in one platform. Where unemployed and employed persons can get new Jobs or better Jobs opportunities in their career fields. Thousands of Jobs seekers can get latest Jobs in Jacobabad, according to their taste and working experience. If you already have an account on RIGHJOBS.PK then apply for the best match post. If you feel that Jobs requirements and your qualification or experience are same as requested. Subscribe RIGHJOBS.PK to get alerts via Email and don’t miss a single Job opportunity.
Job seeker registration process by RIGHTJOBS.PK is quite easy mainly consist on few steps. First, if Job seeker have LinkedIn account he/she can sign up directly at RIGHTJOBS.PK using LinkedIn email address and password. Second jobs seeker can Register (Signup) themselves freely by entering information in Email, Name, Password and CAPTCHA fields. After that checked on Agree checkbox of Terms & Conditions. Now Click on Create Account. Email address, Name, Password and CAPTCHA fields are mandatory (Compulsory) to complete the registration process, for the Job seekers at RIGHTJOBS.PK. While Birthday Date and Profile Picture fields are optional. Jobs seekers must have to register to apply for latest Jobs in Jacobabad. The user interface of RIGHTJOBS.PK is very responsive.
Then What Are You Waiting For? Hurry up and get yourself registered with RIGHTJOBS.PK and apply for latest Jobs in Jacobabad or jobs in all over the Pakistan.
Because RIGHTJOBS.PK provides, Right Jobs for Right People on Right Time and Right Place.