Security Jobs in Pakistan
Search results - 4 Vacancies found
Due to current law & order situation in Pakistan the requirement of security personnel is increased so as the security jobs in Pakistan is also increasing. People are starting their new companies for providing security guards to the clients so the competition is also increasing which is good for both clients who need security guard services and for professionals who want to work in this type of company. For those who want to hire security guard services get good, competitive rates and as there is competition and no monopoly of 1 or few companies so these rates are very affordable and good, whereas for those who wants to work as a security guard or as staff of the security service provider company get good and competitive salaries and no one can force them to work in low salaries as there is no jobs available and if they want to work then they have to work in lower salaries. With RightJobs.Pk interested candidate can find latest Security Jobs in Pakistan.
06 june 2017
06 september 2017
PKR. 20000 - 30000/Month
22 - 30 Years
Shahpur commerce pvt ltd is looking for CEO Assistant
- Good communicator
- Reading, Monitoring, and Responding to the email,
20 april 2017
20 july 2017
Business Development Officer
18 - Years
- Provides ideas to attract new clients and expand sales. Maintains client relationships through regular contact and customer service.
- Makes contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Assists in the writing of proposals. Assists in the development of marketing literature.
- Finds solutions to client problems. Keeps up with changes in client environments.
- Understands all of the company’s service offerings and clearly communicates them to clients and prospective clients.
- Generates standard monthly reports and customized reports for clients.
- Files weekly or monthly sales reports with managers.
- Recommends short-term and long-term strategies for business expansion through new product lines or enhanced marketing techniques.
- Assists with development of brochures and other marketing literature. Assists with website content. Establishes and maintains knowledge services offerings.
- Analyzes corporate data to identify trends.
- Resolves client complaints. Makes cold calls for new business.
- Qualifies new prospects. Coordinates with other associates to increase sales.
- Makes sales calls and follows up. Generates sales reports and analyzes numbers.
- Schedules meetings and presentations. Assists with or conducts presentations for prospective clients.
- Keeps client database current.
- Keeps prospective client database updated.
- Perform other related duties as required
sales executives, business development, corporate sales, digital marketing, digital media marketing, IT sales, Sales & Business Development
10 april 2017
10 july 2017
Masters (16 years qualification )
25 - Years
Trillium Information Security Systems is looking for Penetration Tester.
The tester will be responsible for.
- Perform formal penetration tests on web-based applications, networks and computer systems
- Probe for vulnerabilities in web applications, fat/thin client applications and standard applications
- Conduct physical security assessments of servers, systems and network devices
- Perform security reviews of application designs, source code and deployments as required, covering all types of applications (web application, web services, mobile applications, thick client applications, SaaS)
- Perform application and infrastructure penetration tests, as well as physical security review and social engineering tests for our global clients
- Review and define requirements for information security solutions
- Work on improvements for security services, including the continuous enhancement of existing methodology material and supporting assets
- Research, document and discuss security findings with management and IT teams
- Vulnerability analysis and reverse engineering
- Programming skills (C, C++, C#, Java, ASM, PHP, PERL etc.)
- Computer hardware and software systems
- Web-based applications
- Strong analytical skills and efficient problem solving
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to learn
- Good English communication skills (written and oral)
- CISSP, CISA, CEH, OSCP or other information security certifications
- Network servers and networking tools (e.g. Nessus, nmap, Burp, etc.)
- Forensics tools
- Cryptography principles
31 march 2017
30 june 2017
Information Security Trainee
23 - 30 Years
Trillium Information Security Systems Looking For a Information Security Trainee/Jr. Analyst
- The review of Information Security Policies, Procedures and Implement Guidelines.
- Research to find the best available tools that will be used in execution of Security projects.
- Coordination with parties to ascertain the requirements of security projects.
- Execution of security projects involving penetration testing, Vulnerability Assessment, Reporting and reviewing, Configuration Audit etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Information Security concepts.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in Urdu and English.
- Good teamwork skills.
information security analysis
These companies prefer retired army personnel’s to hire them as security guards or security supervisors as retired army or security agencies personnel’s have experience and there is no need to train them again and make expenditure on training. They do hire civil personnel’s also but in this case preference is for healthy and young guys.
Opportunities of Security Jobs in Pakistan
Below are the jobs which are available in security service provider companies in Pakistan.
Security Guard Jobs in Pakistan
The most common job in this industry is a security guard job in Pakistan. There are thousands of jobs as a security guard is available due to ongoing law & order situation. A retired army or security agency personnel is get preference to be hired as a security guard. It is beneficial for companies to hire retire army personnels as this also fulfill customer's demand and they don't need to make their expenses on training of these personnels. People/ clients of these companies prefer to have retired personnels as a security guard at their places. Civil persons are also encouraged to apply for this job, but for civil persons preference is given to those who are in good health and looks like strong and healthy physique.
Security Supervisor Jobs in Pakistan
Companies do require security supervisors to manage the duties of security guards. They allocate the duties of security guards manage their duty roster, designate them places where they have to perform their duties, manage their leaves and allocate a substitute when they are on leave. It is security supervisor who has to directly interact with clients in case they have any issues or complaints regarding the services of security guards or regarding the company.
Duty Officer Control Room Jobs in Pakistan
When you are working as a duty officer in control room you need to keep active and manage the complaints and handle the calls of the clients or security guard and report this to the concern person in the company or to security supervisor so he can manage the duties and resolve the customer complaints. As a Duty officer you are working as a workforce management person in this industry. In large organizations who have a large number of guards and customer places they need to have a control room to run the operations smoothly. This person who is working as duty officer have all the information about each security guard that which guard is place at which clients place and then it is easy for him to cater the client's complaints and manage them by himself in case of emergency and other designated persons are not available.
Pool Lifeguard/Supervisor Jobs in Pakistan
Swimming pool and public swimming pools are increasing in Pakistan. Every "star" hotel or good repute hotels have their swimming pools in their premises to attract the customers. As the swimming pools are increasing this job's requirement or need is also increasing. This is also a job of security in Pakistan, in this job one don't have to do or perform duties as a security guard, but you need to be present at swimming pools where your duty is assigned and you need to keep eye on each human who is in the pool so in case if you see a person is drowning in the pool so he can save the life of that person. If you get the job of Pool life supervisor then your primary responsibility is not to save the human lives in pool but to manage the duties and monitor the performance of pool lifeguards. One should be expert of swimming to meet the eligibility criteria of these jobs.
CCTV Installer/Technician Jobs in Pakistan
In current technology erra the security needs are also changing, now only the having security guard at your premises is not enough and you need to have other surveillance items to make it sure that your premises are safe, for this purpose people use to install security cameras or CCTV cameras. CCTV installer has become a need for security companies in Pakistan, if they don't have their own installer in their company then they hire the 3rd party services which cost them more. Once the cameras are installed, then companies also require the services of a technician who can solve any issues in the cameras and keep them running and active.
Other than above mentioned jobs, there is also requirement of driver's in security companies in Pakistan as most companies provide residence and transport to their security guards so they do need drivers who can pick the guards from their residence and take them to their jobs places and vice versa pick them from their duty place and drop them back to residence.
The business development team is also required for security companies in Pakistan as the competition among the companies is increasing so they require sales persons or business development persons to promote their business in front of clients and win as many contracts as they can to generate the revenue of the company which they require to run the operations of the company and for salary disbursements. Business development team may consist of an executive/officer and manager depends upon the size and requirement of the security company.