Automotive Jobs in Pakistan
Search results - 7 Vacancies found
There are lots of automotive jobs in Pakistan; automotive jobs in Pakistan are mostly relevant to the mechanical and electrical field. There are three major functions of automotive jobs such as designing; development and manufacturing, there are two general functions like marketing, and selling of automotive. Pakistan has one the bestselling country for vehicles so that why there are many automotive jobs in Pakistan. Toyota, Suzuki and Honda have the major share of selling vehicles in Pakistan. These top companies, mostly perform the assembling function and maintenance function here in Pakistan. Automotive jobs in Pakistan, which are available in these days, are related to supply chain, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, denting and painting, sales and marketing functions at RightJobs.Pk.
14 july 2017
14 october 2017
Call Center Representative
PKR. 15000 - 18000/Month
18 - 25 Years
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner. Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics. Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Seize opportunities to up sell products when they arise.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets. Handle customer inquiries telephonically answer calls and respond
- Research required information using available resources Manage and resolve customer complaints Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter new customer information into system Update existing customer information
- Process orders, forms and applications Identify and escalate priority issues Route calls to appropriate resource Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures Complete call logs Produce call reports
Body & Paint Advisor
PKR. 15000 - 20000/Month
18 - 25 Years
Toyota Ravi Motors is looking for Body & Paint Advisor.
- Initiates automotive services and repairs by ascertaining performance problems and services requested
- Verifying warranty and service contract coverage developing estimates
- Writing repair orders maintaining customer rapport and records.Initiates automotive services and repairs by ascertaining performance problems and services requested
- Verifying warranty and service contract coverage developing estimates
- Writing repair orders maintaining customer rapport and records.
08 july 2017
08 october 2017
Customer Relation Manager
PKR. 20000 - 30000/Month
18 - 30 Years
A CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) is someone who knows their customer's needs, wishes and dreams.
- They are blessed with the special talent of not only being able to solve customer requests but will proactively offer ideas and insights to improve the customer's issues and challenges.
- Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
Body & Paint Manager
PKR. 20000 - 40000/Month
18 - 35 Years
Toyota Ravi Motors is looking for Body & Paint Manager.
- Bodyshop managers are responsible for the smooth running of all aspects of vehicle repairs.
- Maintaining equipment used in the bodyshop and ensuring regular services and maintenance checks are monitored.
22 june 2017
22 september 2017
Business Development Executive
PKR. 20000 - 295000/Month
18 - 34 Years
We are looking for Business Development Executive.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in English
- Excellent presentation skills which is important for quotations
01 june 2017
01 september 2017
Supply Chain Officer
21 - 35 Years
Automobile Corporation of Pakistan pvt ltd is looking for Supply chain officer
- Planning delivery timetables
- Ensuring stores have enough stock
- Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand
- Overseeing the ordering and packaging process
- Monitoring stock levels
- Tracking products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination
- Excellent Ms Office skills and good follow up skills are a must for this position
- Should have completed BBA in supply chain
- Good team leader
- Planning skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and make decisions quickly
supply chain management
16 may 2017
16 august 2017
22 - Years
Car Junction Pakistan is looking for Sales Executives.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Automotive Jobs in Pakistan
Other than above mentioned top companies there are also other small companies which are providing repair maintenance services so they are required skilled workers in order to perform and continue their services. As far as automotive jobs in Pakistan’s future is concerned, there will be massive requirements of mechanical and electrical professional once our government allows other big multinational and international to open their locale manufacturer offices in Pakistan.
Automotive Engineers Jobs in Pakistan
Automotive engineering jobs are awesome line of work. An automotive engineer is used to ensure sustainable mobility, smooth driving experience, security and safety features and research about new technologies and innovations. The challenges facing personal mobility are endless. Automotive engineers work in every area of the industry, from the look and feel of current cars, to the safety and security of new forms of transport. Attempting to make cars as fast as possible whilst keeping them fuel efficient may seem like an impossible task, but this is the kind of problem automotive engineers’ deal with every day. Automotive jobs related to engineering are divided in three sections like design, in design section Engineers design new products also they suggest new improvements in existing designs, next section is for research & development, in the research and development section, engineer research and suggest solution for different production or design problems, Production is the last section of Engineers job, in this section engineer plan and design new production processes and also monitor the processes. For these types of jobs in Pakistan an individual should have mechanical with research and development skills.
Supply Chain Jobs in Pakistan
Most automotive companies are assembling part here in Pakistan so automotive jobs in the supply chain field are very much important, they have performed three major functions as usual, order management, procurement, logistics and warehousing. Supply chain executives should Follow up and monitor daily operational work. They have to organize regular meeting with local supplier or international supplier in order to get a minimized material price, they also required to communicate and ensure that vendor invoice and deliver of materials timely. Equipment or material checking is their responsibility. Store executives or warehouse executives used to supervise & monitor store activities. Warehouse supervisors are responsible for team management and also they have to ensure a healthy working environment because this positive environment help workers maintain their work life balance and they will defiantly improve their working skills.
Labour Jobs in Pakistan
There are other automotive jobs in labour function, for example painter job in which painter has to understand the work requirements and then have to analyze the vehicle body condition. Then the proper work will be start means painter have to prepare an auto body for new paint, nowadays usually spray gun has been used for vehicle paint. Then painter have to prepare paint booth equipment, then he have to ensure proper paint mixture as per the work requirements, also have to ensure that damaged body part should be handed over to another section, painters used to dry and bake painted surfaces, they have to critically analyze paint after finishing.
Customer Services Jobs in Pakistan
Customer services are another important part of automotive jobs in Pakistan. Customer services representative is responsible to understand and manage customer requirements after listing their concerns, team lead of customer services have to look after some major things like team management of customer services department, ensure pleasant environment for client and customer, monitor quality of customer services activities, manage the whole sales transaction process from inquiry to invoice, time management, customer commitments it means ensure that all documented work is listed to be done and future bookings are confirmed. Customer services representative are also well equipped to provide the level one fault diagnosis to the customer and if required schedule maintenance with workshop. Customer services representative have a very critical role when they ensure open communication between customer and workshop staff and technician should inform the customer correctly and solve the problem as per customer requirements.
Field Jobs in Pakistan
There is another category of automotive jobs in Pakistan are Field jobs. This field is specifically for graduate engineers with management science education, who are self initiates, can work with minimum supervision, they should have a customer centric approach; they can prioritize their work, excellent communication skill because they are the Frontline of the company. As its field job so it’s required lots of travelling, whether it's day or night so the individual should be comfortable with travelling, and the most important thing they should have a valid driving license for the assigned vehicle. Their job responsibilities required to provide on-site technical option on the systems, Prepare planning document that defines the project or work scope and its outcome, with the help of problem solving skills they have to prepare workflow instructions, drawings and procedures. They also have to monitor different types of reports. They have to ensure effective communication with their site managers in order to share what and how they will proceed and current status of the job, they also have to monitor skilled labour performance and provide technical direction as and when required. They also ensure the health and safety measure are properly followed. They themselves have to troubleshoot and maintain the equipments; they have to prepare different technical reports in order to give insight of the job.