Accounting and Finance Jobs in Pakistan
Search results - 2 Vacancies found for "accounting-skills"
The field of accounting and finance can be defined as the accounting and finance department concerned with the summary, analysis, and reporting of financial transactions that happens to a business, throughout the one business period. That includes the recording of all the transactions that happens on the daily basis of the business and keeping all such information in flow that it can easily be shown to the public which is interested in investing in our business. From the past few years, developing countries like Pakistan improving their industries a lot by using all new technology and keep track of their transactions on a computer, though they also need an accountant to track down that information and that opens the huge vacancy for accounts and finance related jobs in Pakistan. RightJobs.Pk has defined a separate category of Accounting and finance jobs in Pakistan to save job seeker and employer time.
14 march 2017
14 june 2017
18 - Years
Responsible to execute supplies as per FASM, COBEC, defined process & procedures according to assigned targets and territory. Ensure all customer orders are timely and accurately executed with full recovery of cheques and cash as per Company Credit Policy Guidelines. The Incumbent has to ensure that the promotional material is deployed as per the plan communicated by the Line Manager and resolve customer complains to run business processes efficiently to maximise customer satisfaction. Maintains close liaison with Sales Representative/Supplier Supervisor for maximum business execution & seek guidelines on field related matters.
- This section describes the principal outputs required from the job. Description Key Results
- Verifies bills as per daily sales summary of his assigned section (top sheet).
- Ensures van loading as per shipment SOPs. Checks/verifies stock as per Van Load Summary.
- Coordinates with SR/SS to prioritize execution, CMR settlement, damages replacement, route planning & POP execution.
- Schedules the work load to ensure most effective utilization of time & vehicle to deliver the monthly orders on time.
- Execution as per aligned targets.
- Realization of company sales in a cost efficient manner.
- Effective utilization of vehicle to optimize F&F cost.
- Timely Supplies for maximum sales execution:
- Ensures all supplies are executed in market as per aligned execution plan of SS/SR.
- Delivers CBD sales volume and distribution targets of assigned territory.
- Ensures excellent customer service.
- Ensures all stock is executed in market without partial/full return. In case of return due to uncontrollable/controllable factors, all prerequisites are adhered as per receiving SOPs of sales return.
- Early vehicle dispatch and execution as per assigned targets is ensured.
- Maximization of return on shareholders’ investment.
- Customer service.
Collection & Deposits:
- Cash and cheque recovery from customers as per credit policy of company.
- Deposit cash directly to bank for maximization of free cash flows & avoid financial cost as per agreed targets.
- Ensure all collections are verified before customers receive them to avoid complaints.
- Report credit policy violation to the relevant spokespersons.
- Credit & accounting policies compliance
- Risk Mitigation
- Maximize free cash flows
- Reduction in financial cost
- Follow-up on market outstanding
- Improve profitability & return on shareholders’ investment
- Inform Sales Rep/Supplier Supervisor on customer payment refusal for timely intervention to avoid market outstanding.
- Prepared final SDR after sales return before submitting payables to cashier for customers settlement.
- Ensure stock issue and stock returns to be executed in a controlled manner
- Ensure timely collection of cash and accuracy of deposits.
- Audit of compliance to policies, processes and procedures
Cross Functional Collaboration:
- Coordinate with Sales Rep/Supplier Supervisor /IT/Ware House Supervisor/Accounts/Admin for cross functional collaboration on related business issues to solve them effectively
- Achievement of desired business results.
- Execute POP deployment in trade as per communicated and designed plan.
- Enhanced distribution.
Optimization and Efficiency:
- Ensure, verify and update all log books for fuel optimization on a daily basis.
- Ensure fuel is issued through PSO fuel card, receipts are verified and deposited with SS and further submitted to Administration for final verification process.
- Follow up with CBD route plan and highlight opportunity areas to Line Manager for timely intervention and fixation.
- Cost Optimization
- Verification of the fuel issued.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Basic accounting skills to handle cash
- Strong administration skills to control people, handle customers problems.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong impact and influencing skills
- Knowledge about city different area’s and routes
- Timely loading and dispatch of trade vans.
- Timely highlight close expiry SKU's to WAREHOUSE supervisors so information could be shared with relevant stakeholders.
- POSM Management/Tracking.
- Maintain & update all documentation as per SOPs/Business Practices.
- Has a sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Personally accountable for his/her actions.
- Works cooperatively with others (co-workers, internal customers, cross functions).
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Basic accounting skills to handle cash.
- Strong administration skills to control people, handle customers problems.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Fluent in Urdu, Punjabi, Pushto & Potohari Basic English
accounting skills, problem solving skills
01 march 2017
01 june 2017
23 - Years
Cotton & Cotton is looking for a Assistant Accountant
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Quick Book, Xero Accounting Software.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Accounts Payable experience preferred
- Good Team Work
financial accounting, good management skills, microsoft excel
The country like Pakistan where students do want to get a job to manage all their expenses while doing’ higher education. It is not difficult to get an accounting and finance jobs in Pakistan from middle as on a supermarket to the top as in commercial banks. All you got to do is get some good talking skills and just a knowledge to record transactions of the firm you want to work on. In Pakistan there’s a huge amount of I.com and B.com students want to earn money but the question comes how they can find a job well let’s have a look one by one on how you can easily find a job and earn money.
How to find Accounting and Finance Jobs online
RightJobs.Pk is one of the top best Pakistan fastest and reliable jobs online network and has a huge list of accounting and finance related jobs. They keep their job information up to date in real time. RightJobs.Pk got update all kind of jobs no matter what if you’re a student a job seeker or an employer who wants worker/employees for his/her business. Now let’s have a look on accounting and finance jobs in Pakistan one by one.
Accountant Jobs in Pakistan
An accountant is a professional character who performs accounting functions such as audits or financial statement analysis. Accountants can either be employed by an accounting Enterprise, a large company with a private accounting department or can set up an individual practice. Accountants are given certifications by national professional associations, after meeting state-specific requirements, although non-qualified persons can still work under other accountants, or independently. Accountant Jobs in Pakistan are usually announced as, Assistant Accountant, Trainee Accountants, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Accounts Manager, Accounts Manager, Internee Accounting, Credit Officers, Senior Accountant, Budget officer and much more.
Auditor Jobs in Pakistan
An auditor’s responsibilities are much related to an accountant’s. Like an accountant, they develop, examine, and maintain financial records. Though, auditors more typically work for an accounting or payroll service, preferably than working for one particular company. Typically, an auditor checks the work delivered by a company’s accountant. RightJobs.Pk has huge number jobs in accounting and finance jobs category. Auditor’s jobs in Pakistan are usually announced as, Audit Supervisor, Auditor, Senior Auditor, Staff Auditor, Compliance Auditor, Environmental Auditor, External Auditor and etc.
Financial Officer Jobs in Pakistan
A financial officer also abbreviated as FO, is accountable for maintaining the finances of an industry. He or she is in the administration of financial planning, maintaining financial recordings, and sometimes also investigating these records. He/she supervises the accounting department and typically reports to the chief executive officer (CEO) of the company. Financial officer’s jobs in Pakistan are usually advertised in accounting and finance jobs category. They are broadcasted as, Financial Analyst, Financial Assurance Manager, Financial Assurance Specialist, Forensic Accountant, Chief Financial Officer and etc.
Analysts Jobs in Pakistan
An analyst estimates businesses and their projects to see if an entity is a good candidate to invest in. They might make recommendations to a special bank, company, or to various investors about whether to invest in an appropriate company. RightJobs.Pk has a good number of analyst jobs under the category of accounting and finance jobs in Pakistan. Analyst jobs are usually includes Budget Analyst, Credit Analyst, Financial Analyst, Payroll Services Analyst, Senior Budget Analyst, Senior Cash Management Analyst, Senior Financial Analyst, Business System Analysts jobs and much more.
Accounts and Finance Clerical Jobs in Pakistan
Accounts and Finance clerks provide and manage accounting and financial records for an organization. They strength and enter financial information into computer software, check data for accuracy, or generate reports according to the information. Also known as a bookkeeping clerk or auditing clerk, they work in almost all industries. One category in accounting and finance jobs is clerical jobs that usually advertised as Accounting Clerk, Accounting Clerk Leader, Operations Clerk, Finance Clerk, Clerk Supervisors and etc.
RightJobs.Pk has eradicated all the barriers among employers and job seekers. RightJobs.Pk has gathered employers and job seekers on one platform. All you need is to sign up to free signup with RighJobs.PK and update your professional profile. Upload your updated resume/CV. And apply for the jobs you are interested to get employed. You can find the desired job through search filter. You can even filter your search results by adding “Jobs by City” or “Jobs by profession” filters. RightJobs do not charge a single penny from job seekers in order to forward their resumes. Job seekers are free to apply any desired post according to their professional experience and other preferences. RightJobs.Pk offers equal opportunities for employers too. All they need is make their organizational profile and post their jobs ads free. RightJobs.Pk will allow you to access you job seekers information after authenticating your accounts so you can hire future building blocks for your organization. Stay connected with RightJobs.Pk by Matched Jobs Alerts either by email or by SMS.