- Total Positions 1
- Experience: 2-3 Years
- Job Type fulltime
- Travel Required: Not Specified
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Salary Range: Confidential
- Gender: Any
- Max Age Limit: 22-36 Years
critical thinking, data analyst, Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Excel, Ms Word, research associate
Ideofuzion 0 40 hours per week Information Technology
We are looking for Research Associate
- Collect and Analyze data.
- Editing and preparation of manuscripts.
- Editing and preparation of research material.
- Prepare research assignments.
- Prepare practical use cases.
- Gather and analyze data.
- Conduct research work in archives, through interview, online, or whatever maybe appropriate.
- Prepare progress reports.
- Prepare materials for submission to Ideofuzion.
- Prepare articles, reports and presentations.
- Maintain accurate records of research data.
- Provide ready access to Ideofuzion and/or the research supervisor.
- Maintain confidentiality of the entire research project and data.
- Manage and respond to managements project related queries.
- Review and edit data to ensure completeness and accuracy of information;
- Follow up with subjects to resolve problems or clarify data collected.
- Write and contribute to publication of research related materials at the managements discretion.
- Develop assessment and evaluation tools and methodologies.
- Self-motivated, responsible and rational thinking skills.
- Candidate should be punctual, trustworthy, honest and reliable.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Technical skills.
- Ability to maintain quality and safety standards in conducting research.
- Ability to maintain proper research records.
- Be able to present present complex information effectively to a range of audience
- Show commitment to produce high quality research
- Statistical and Graphical analysis of data.
- Planning and scheduling skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented and good organizational skills.
- Evidence of familiarity with Blockchain technologies and solutions.
- Willingness to be/remain contemporaneous with the subject matter.
- Evidence of ability to analyze and write up data.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Working knowledge of research techniques.
- Evidence of knowledge about literature on Blockchain.
- Knowledge about development tools.
- Ability to handle pressure situations.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- 2-3 Years
- 22-36 Years