- Total Positions 1
- Experience: 2-3 Years
- Job Type fulltime
- Travel Required: Not Specified
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Salary Range: Confidential
- Gender: Any
- Max Age Limit: 22-38 Years
hr management, HR Policy, human resource, microsoft office
Groovrick 0 40 hours per week Information Technology
Groovrick is seeking an HR manager
- Design and manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Regulating the recruitment efforts, from talent acquisition to contacting the candidates, from writing to placing the job ads.
- Creating and revising job descriptions.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Collaborate effectively with the overall team of Groovrick, and spread the constant learning and cross-functional working environment.
- Powerful consulting skills and ability to work in a team-environment, as a team leader and member.
- Creating and constantly updating the company’s handbook on policies and processes.
- Making sure that the employees feel comfortable and motivated in our unique freedom-working environment.
- Focus and commitment towards constant improvement, capability to establish working relationships and network and constantly finding new and cost-effective sourcing programs.
- Administering new employee orientation programs and ensuring to let him/her to develop relations with the team.
- Capability of multi-tasking and meeting deadlines.
- Strong understanding of HR practices and processes.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills are required.
- Should be able to take initiations and decisions.
- 2-3 Years
- 22-38 Years