excellent-communication-skills Jobs in lahore 2017
Search results - 6 Vacancies found for "excellent-communication-skills"
Are you looking for jobs opportunities in Lahore? No need to worry let me tell you that you are at right place. RightJobs.Pk is Online Jobs platform, which offers new opportunities to job seekers. Job seekers can search newest jobs in Lahore conferring to their Educational Qualification, Experience and Preferences. RightJobs.Pk website is equally favorable for an employer just like job seekers. Lahore is a major city of the Punjab. It is full of Jobs opportunities. Job seekers all over the Punjab and Pakistan visits Lahore and try their luck to get housed in Lahore. All major companies’ of the Pakistan have their offices in Lahore. There are a huge number of probabilities to get employed in Lahore as compared to other under developing cities. Lahore is famous for its historical places, Parks and education sectors. Another thing is that, Lahore city is well-known for its Career Opportunities. RightJobs.Pk is providing Latest Jobs in Lahore and all over the Pakistan, for all those who wants Private or Government Jobs. Visit RightJobs.Pk platform and explore latest Jobs from top organizations in Lahore, Pakistan. Make your online professional profile and upload your CV to apply for employment opportunities.
17 july 2017
14 october 2017
Client Relationship Executive
22 - 35 Years
We Are Looking For Client Relationship Executive
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
Aptitude for fostering positive relationships., Excellent communication skills., Problem-solving attitude.
15 june 2017
19 september 2017
23 - 35 Years
We Are Looking For HR Executive
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills, Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
13 june 2017
13 september 2017
Supply Chain / Procurement Officer
Masters (16 years qualification )
25 - 35 Years
We Are Looking For Supply Chain / Procurement Officer
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Researches new products and services to meet company's goals
- Assesses total costs of company purchases
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
- Oversees a team of purchasing agents (in large companies)
- Reports to the chief procurement officer
, data analysis, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Good at Networking, People Person, Superior Organisational Skills
15 may 2017
15 august 2017
Outbound Call Expert/ Customer Support Representative
22 - Years
AppsGenii Technologies is hiring Outbound Call Expert/ Customer Support Representative, USA (EST Working Time), English Fluent, Outbound Sales Expert and preferably knowledge of IT Solutions.
- 2-5 years’ experience of outbound calling – A Must
- Strong Communication and Convincing Skills – A Must
- Persistent and Thick-skin
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Result oriented and should be able to achieve targets on daily/weekly basis
- Experienced with Software Sales / IT Sales (Preferred)
- Can work in EST Working hrs - A Must
Shift Timing: 2PM to 11PM
Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills, outboud sales
12 may 2017
12 august 2017
18 - Years
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company.
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. Responsibilities Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information Specification
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English British accent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external), british accent, Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
04 may 2017
04 august 2017
Business Development Executive
18 - Years
System Nexgen is a fast growing software company located in Bahria Town Lahore. We are a team of hard working technology enthusiasts who want to create a difference by delivering unmatched quality..
We bring together a great team to work with, and deliver the best solutions..
We are looking for talented Business Development Executives who will find, qualify and create leads for the inside sales teams. The successful candidate will purely focus on new business opportunities and lead generation.
- You must be proficient working with channel partners, generating interest and qualifying prospects.
- There is a distinct career path for the competitive and successful rep.
- Ideal candidate should have Market Intelligence, Market Research skills.
- Can generate lead through social media i.e. LinkedIn. Experience in Corporate IT Sales.
- Experience of outbound calls, Emails and follow ups. Able to understand customer needs and requirements for the required work.
- Able to route the qualified leads to the appropriate technical executive for further development.
- Able to close projects and achieve the sales target.
- Able to maintain and expand date base of prospects.
- Able to build the pipeline for the future.
- Should be flexible with rotating shifts.
- Excellent salary package with attractive commission structure is on offer for the right candidate and benefits
Various Jobs Opportunities in Lahore
Today I'm going to share with you top jobs opportunities in Lahore. I have collected all of this information after research, I'll guarantee you these jobs will change your financial condition and provide you a level of comfortability. You can apply to these top jobs as per your educational certificates and credibility’s to keep your living standards up to mark.
Teaching & Education Sectors Jobs
If you have good teaching skills, you can adopt teaching as your professional career line. There comes a huge number of openings (Teacher Assistant, Subject Teacher, Principal, Headmistress, Class Teacher, and Academic Coordinator) to teach the other students by joining various institutions like academicism, private schools, government schools, private tuition centers etc.
Irrespective to your degrees and educational certificated, if you have good writing skills and you are passionate to write creative writings than you can join any organization (Content Writers, Research Writer, Proof Reader, Writer/Sub Editor, Business Proposal Writer, Technical Documentation Writer, and Freelance/Creative/Academic Content Writer) as a permanent employee or as freelance. Organization offer a good amount on per article basis, so it’s a great way to earn more money.
Sales & Marketing Jobs
There is a great number of sales & marketing part time vacancies being announced in Lahore Pakistan. You can join any suitable (Salesperson, Sale Executive, Marketer & SEO Person, Digital Marketing, Internet Marketing, Link Building, Blogging, Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing jobs etc.) post as per your and get employed to your desired part time job in Lahore and earn more money.
Accounts, Finance & Financial Services Jobs
RightJobs.Pk provide a list of jobs in accounts, Finance and financial services jobs. All you need is just go to required category and apply various jobs that mainly includes, Accountant, Accounts Officer, Manger Accounts, Administrative Assistant, Manger Finance, Head of Management Accounting and Administrative Incharge Posts.
Health & Medicine Sector Jobs
RightJobs.Pk provide a list of jobs opportunities in Health, Medicine and Medical Sector. All you need is just go to required category and apply various jobs that mainly includes, Assistant Corporate Psychologist, Gynecologist, and Medical officer, Pharmacist, Doctors, Nurses, Health Officers, Lady Health Workers, Polio Education Officers, Health Coordinators and Day Care-Helpers.
Engineering vacancies in Lahore come in a great number. This a great chance to clutch, new opportunities. Engineering jobs usually include Civil Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Site Engineers, Product Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Chemical Engineers and many more.
Banking Sector Jobs
Banking is a vastly growing field of business that is getting wider day by day and obviously demanding new employees every year. There are a great number of vacancies being announced like Accountant (Senior, Junior, and Cost & Payroll Accountant), HR Officers, Sales Executive, Admin Officers, Office Manager, Office Coordinator, Project Officers etc.
Information Technology Jobs
A great number of jobs come from IT field announced on a daily basis in Lahore. These IT fields includes vacancies for the Developers (Java, PHP, .Net, WordPress, Joomla, MATLAB, Android, IOS, and SQL), Graphic Designer, 3D Designers, Animated Designers, Software Engineer, Software Quality Assurance Engineers, Testing Engineers, Network Engineers, Network Administrators, Databases Administrators and etc.
Clerical/Secretarial/Front Desk Officers’ Jobs
An extraordinary number front desk officers’ jobs is being announced on regular basis. All vacancies of front desk officer are admirable & it may include Receptionist, Coordinator, Front Office Agent, Office Administration, Female Secretary, Telephone Operator, Personal Assistant and Service Desk Coordinator etc.
Human Resource Jobs
RightJobs.Pk provide a list of jobs opportunity in Human Resource Department. All you prerequisite is just go to required category and apply various jobs that mainly includes post like, Human Resource Manager, Trainee HRM, Human Resource Executive, Human Resource Assistant, Assistant Manager (Employee Relationship, Talent & Performance Management), HR Coordinator, Technical Recruiter and Human Resource Generalist.
Fashion & Textile/ Garments Jobs
Textile & fashion industry is flourishing very strongly in Lahore as well as in whole Pakistan. Fashion industry, mainly includes Tailors, Designers, Interior Designers, Computer Designers, Fashion Designers, Boutique Represented (Girls/Boys), Packing Supervisors, CCTV Operator, Export Manger, Store Manager, Manager-Quality Control, Managers-Dyes/Chemical Purchase, Sizing Incharge, Merchandiser and Models jobs.
Call Center/ Telemarketing Jobs
There comes a great number of jobs of call center in Lahore, for both male and female candidate with good accent and communication skills in English language. RightJobs.Pk keep track of latest jobs opportunities in call center of Lahore. Call center and telemarketing jobs mainly includes, Call Center Agent, Call Operator, Quality Assurance Officer, CSR (Customer Sales Representative), International Sales Executive, Telemarketer, Telesales Representative, Sales Executive, Customer Service Executive, Telemarketing Executive, Sales Closers post. All of the call center jobs in Lahore are available in various working (Morning, Evening and Night) shifts.