laravel Jobs in islamabad 2017 - RIGHTJOBS.PK
Search results - 3 Vacancies found for "laravel"
RIGHTJOBS.PK is Online Jobs platform, which provides new opportunities to job seekers. Job seekers can search latest laravel Jobs in islamabad according to their Educational Qualification, Experience and Preferences.
16 june 2017
16 september 2017
PKR. 20000 - 25000/Month
18 - 28 Years
We need a Back-end Web Developer ,
primarily having expertise in:
- PHP, for backend MySQL, for Database for a short-time 1 month project, to work at our office in Islamabad for a fixed price.
- Successful completion of the project will lead to a permanent job.
- Experienced developers having expertise in above-stated skills, living in Islamabad & Rawalpindi only, may send us their resumes.
codeignitor, mysql, PHP, laravel, php developer
12 may 2017
12 august 2017
22 - Years
We are looking for a Magento Developer.
- High focus on delivering results and meeting deadlines
- Angular JS, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Wordpress, Joomla
- Self-organizer, self-motivated, self-manager and confident
- Solid understanding of latest software technologies
angular js, laravel, Magento.
08 may 2017
08 august 2017
25 - Years
We are hiring a highly skilled, full-time PHP developer having broad knowledge and experience of programming in PHP and related frameworks with primary focus and passions for Laravel application development.
- B.Sc/M.Sc Software Engineering or BSCS or Degree in Computer Science
- Certification/Expert Knowledge of PHP (5.6+ / 7+) and Laravel 5.3+
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a professional web developer
- Strong technical and professional skills
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- Demonstrable track record of successful projects
- Understanding of SVN/GIT version control
- Strong under standing of OOP concepts
- Strong understanding of database design and development
- Experience working at an enterprise level organization
- Understanding software testing tools and techniques
- Experience with web services (SOAP/REST)
- Experience running a high-risk, high-traffic, web-based event
- Working with AWS and managing remote servers will be a plus