good-management-skills Jobs in islamabad 2017 - RIGHTJOBS.PK
Search results - 6 Vacancies found for "good-management-skills"
RIGHTJOBS.PK is Online Jobs platform, which provides new opportunities to job seekers. Job seekers can search latest good-management-skills Jobs in islamabad according to their Educational Qualification, Experience and Preferences.
06 june 2017
06 september 2017
Assistant Branch Manager
PKR. 75000 - 175000/Month
24 - 40 Years
We are looking for Assistant Branch Manager.
- Proven branch management experience, as a bank manager or similar role
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practises
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
customer dealing, customer focused, customer handling skills, good management skills, Human Resources, Leadershi Skills
02 june 2017
02 september 2017
Pre-Sales Engineer - Information Security
26 - 40 Years
We are looking for Pre-Sales Engineer - Information Security.
- Experienced as a Presales Engineer in network security, installation and management.
- Outstanding pre-and post-sales account management and follow-through skills, resourcefulness, and attention to detail.
- Prepared Experience designing and presenting technical solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Must be able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Possess think on your feet capability.
good management skills, Strong Analytical Skills
02 june 2017
02 september 2017
25 - 40 Years
We are looking for Duty Manager.
- Inspect rooms on daily basis and reports to Front Office Manager.
- Greets and escorts guests to their rooms.
- To ensure smooth operation of Front desk during his shift.
- To ensure politeness and courteous service to the guests,
- To ensure prompt and adequate transportation to all incoming and out going guests, in his shift.
- Ensure proper billing of guest bills as per management policy.
- Assist in making monthly production reports.
- Makes recommendations for replacements, change of jobs, promotions and training of his staff to Front Office Manager.
- Ensures that room discrepancy report is made, Correctly
- Ensures that, baggage of guest is kept safe and delivered promptly.
- Deals efficiently with guest’s complaints and reports to F.O.M.
- Check all the departmental logbooks.
- Adheres to the enforcement of all house policies, Rules and Regulation pertaining to front offices activities.
- Follow up on over due/high balance accounts.
- To ensure that all reservations/inquiries are dealt efficiently and answered back immediately.
- Trains personnel of every section in front office.
- Performs any other duties that may be specifically assigned from time to time by the management.
- Will recommend leaves, working schedules, initiate disciplinary action against staff reporting to him.
- Being part of the management, Adheres & Follow all management policies as applicable to other supervisors of the hotel
- Represents the General Manager in his absence
- To ensure the compliance of ISO 14001, ISO 22000 and OHSAS 18001 requirements
commercial awareness, customer services, flexibility, good management skills, good teamwork skills
24 may 2017
24 august 2017
Business Development Executive
24 - 35 Years
We are looking for Business Development Executive.
- Proven working experience as a business development executive, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
business development, communication skills, good planning and organization skills, time management skills
23 may 2017
23 august 2017
25 - 38 Years
We are looking for Operations Manager.
- Proven work experience as operations manager
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Leadership and organisational skills
cunsulting, decision making skills, good management skills, planning and organising skills