Retail Jobs in Pakistan
Search results - 3 Vacancies found for "retail"
Retail means selling of goods or product to public in relatively small scale or relatively small quantities and this selling is to end customer for consumption rather than for resale to other persons. There are thousands of Retail Jobs in Pakistan available because of the market strength or big retail market. Pakistan is a market of round 200 million and to cover this huge market there is need of thousands of employees to cover this huge market and fulfill the demands of customers. Been working in retail sector you will be engaged with people at street level and you will find every type of customers this also helps you in getting very rich knowledge of dealing customers of each type and this experience will help you in growing your position in your selected field. Retail Jobs in Pakistan also help you to enhance your contacts or references because in this sector you met with very influential people as well as people who does not know anything about business or relationship.
16 june 2017
26 september 2017
High School (Matric, 0-levels or equivalent)
PKR. 15000 - 30000/Month
20 - 27 Years
We Are Looking For Software Developer
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products.
, analyzing information, General Programming Skills, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, software documentation
20 - Years
Cheezmall Is Looking For Merchandizing Officer
- Vendor recruitment & development.
- Assortment planning & range development.
- Product listings & article maintenance.
- Liaison with vendors for stock availability.
- Daily price & stock update.
- Liaison with Sales team & Warehouse.
- Price Monitoring & Competitor Analysis.
- Frequent market Visits & Information Gathering.
- Travel requirement within assigned city 50% (own conveyance is a must).
market knowledge, Merchandizing, negotiation, retail management, vendor management, wholesales
PKR. 35000 - 45000/Month
20 - 35 Years
Cheezmall Is Looking For Communication Executive
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Create & Plan Marketing Material to facilitate the on the ground sales team.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.).
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Collaborate with line manager in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Arrange, Manage and Facilitate customers during the promotional activities.
business development, commercial awareness, communication skills, computer, market awareness, marketing skills, msoffice, Numerical skills, promotions, retail management, sales, Strategic planning, technological, wholesales
This job helps you in relationship building and teaches you the way how to build relations. Below we will discuss some of retail sector jobs and your responsibilities while you working on those jobs, these job descriptions may be change of company to company or by sector to sector but more or less you have to perform these actions to be successful in the retail sector job.
Super Store supervisor Jobs in Pakistan
You can find a job in the retail sector as a supervisor of any super store/cash&carry or chain of stores on this job your main responsibilities will be is to monitor and optimize the economic/financial results of the store. It is your prime responsibility to organize and manage the team work to ensure the efficient performance of each team member to enhance the overall efficiency of the store. You need to build the processes and if they are already present, then you need to check the operational processes. It is also your duty to maintain the stock and ensure the availability of all stock every time, especially the running items which are commonly used in your store. Your performance and store's financial performance can be measured by customer services and customer response so you need to focus on that and emphasize your staff members to enhance the customer support and service level. To enhance the customer satisfaction level, it should be your prime focus to addressing customer complaints, which will be helpful to understand customers’ needs and expectations, and to propose solutions of those problems or areas where your performance needs improvement. You have to maintain a good contact with customers on a regular basis to understand customer's needs and expectations, through maintaining a routine contact with your customers, you can prioritize your customers and this will help you to increase the revenue of your store. If you pay attention to your priority customers directly, they will feel honored and will become your permanent customers.
During working in a super store, you need to celebrate the seasonal activities or religious occasions accordingly this will also attract your customers and they will prefer you store for purchasing because they know that you will be offering seasonal discounts and you have all seasonal products available at your store. You must ensure the stock maintenance by continuous monitoring of inventory, shrinkage, create the optimum stock performance in quality, quantity and safety targeting customer segments and following the company strategy.
Merchandiser Jobs in Pakistan
Being a merchandiser you have to ensure that your company’s products appear in the right store, or on an appropriate website, at the appropriate time and in the appropriate quantities. For this you need to work closely with the purchasing team to forecast the trends properly and accurately and you can plan the stock levels and monitor the performance than to increase the profit of your organization. You need follow abilities to meet the eligibility criteria of this type of post, you must be very proficient in Ms Excel, Ms. Outlook and you must be able to correspond with customers in a good manner and internally well-coordinate with the production team. You have to manage priority based production and ensure delivery of products on time. You need to be focused on cost of Production as well to ensure the best & efficient output of man, machine & energy. You should have the ability to work independently under pressure and manage the work and your team well in pressure situations. Your prime responsibilities would be to streamline orders according to Purchase orders and ensure the production or availability of the products accordingly. You need to set priorities as per requirement and to ensure that you meet the deadlines and gain customer confidence. You also need to manage the delivery of goods in specific time as per your commitment with customer. Your job also include to prepare delivery orders, and preparation of other internal documents which are required to behold for record keeping. An additional quality is if you can work on ERP.
Other Retail Jobs in Pakistan include Sales executive job in the retail sector. For this you must have following mentioned qualities you must have excellent Communication Skills because as a sales executive you need to present your products to customers and for that you must have good communication skills and you must be confident to attract, impress and convince the customer. Sales is an art and you need to learn that art to sell the products to customer and you must have excellent Product Selling Skills. To get a good job in retail sector, Excellent Presentation Skills are also equally important for a sales executive to ensure the higher sales. You may not be aware of all products pros and cons and even then to sale them you should be a quick Learner, as quickly as you learn about the product description you will be more confident which will reflect in your sales as well. Your personality should be analytical and problem solving and you need to be proficient in computer, including the ability to operate computerized accounting. You also need to show flexibility to work in all three shifts including night shift.