Travel and Tourism Jobs in Pakistan
Search results - 8 Vacancies found
The scope in Travel and Tourism Jobs in Pakistan cannot be denied as tourism is a diverse industry in Pakistan which is growing rapidly day by day. Travel and tourism is the movement of people, goods or living things from one place to another. It is important for a society because it provides the facility to trade between peoples which is essential for development or growth of civilizations. In Pakistan there are thousands of travel and tourism jobs available as Pakistan’s economy is agricultural or industry based which required the transportation input in it and these industries need transportation facility to move the raw material or finished goods from one place to another. The modes of transportation includes Air, Rail, Road, Water etc. these modes of transportation are used in Pakistan and generating jobs opportunities. Transportation field in Pakistan can be divided in to operational, Infrastructure and vehicles. By transport infrastructure we means fixed installations of roads, ,tunnels, bridges, stations, railway lines, airports and relevant infrastructure, waterways and other required infrastructure of transportation means. Vehicles may include automobiles, buses, trucks, motorcycles, trains, cycles, aero planes, helicopters, aircrafts, ships, boats etc.
16 june 2017
23 september 2017
0 - 20 %
PKR. 45000 - 46000/Month
18 - 30 Years
Bright Minds Pvt Ltd. is looking for Personal Secretary.who can use computer well and can speak English can travel outside the city.
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills required typing speed
26 may 2017
26 august 2017
Customer Relation Officer
Masters (16 years qualification )
38 - 40 Years
We are looking for Customer Relation officer.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
coustomer relationship, customer care
24 may 2017
24 august 2017
PKR. 30000 - 50000/Month
22 - 30 Years
We are looking for Field Officer.
- Proven experience as a field Officer
- Ability to manage and preserve technical equipment
- Good knowledge of english
- Ability to easily acclimate to modified schedules and shifts
- Accustomed to using mobile tools and applications
business development, markiting, sales
23 may 2017
23 august 2017
25 - 38 Years
We are looking for Operations Manager.
- Proven work experience as operations manager
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Leadership and organisational skills
cunsulting, decision making skills, good management skills, planning and organising skills
18 may 2017
18 august 2017
20 - 34 Years
We are looking for a Rider.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- Proven working experience as a Delivery Driver
- Valid professional driver’s license
17 may 2017
17 august 2017
High School (Matric, 0-levels or equivalent)
28 - 55 Years
We are looking for Chauffeur.
- Greet passengers as they arrive towards vehicle
- Open vehicle doors and assist passengers in embarking and disembarking
- Help passengers by loading their luggage
- Pick up passengers from one place and safely transport them to their destination
- Provide information to passengers regarding the journey
- Ensure that a proper route to the destination is mapped out prior to starting off
- Use GPS or maps to determine locations and routes
- Avoid traffic jams by using knowledge of busy roads and alternate routes
- Assist passengers with disembarking from the vehicle
driver, Interpersonal skills, ltv driver, self-motivated
12 may 2017
12 august 2017
23 - Years
We are looking for a Ticketing Manager.
- Must have proficient Knowledge of Commands.
- Salary Based on Experience.
- Commission will also be paid
- Experienced candidates will be preferred.
ticketing, ticketing software knowledge
05 may 2017
05 august 2017
23 - Years
We are looking for a Marketing Manager.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
Travel and Tourism Jobs in Pakistan
Another sub field of transportation is operations, operations means making of rules and regulations about how the vehicles are operated; it also includes financing, legalities and policies. In the transport industry of Pakistan the operations and ownership of infrastructure is the responsibility and authority of government. Travel and tourism jobs are very different in nature from one job to other, below we will discuss the possible travel and tourism jobs in Pakistan.
Shipping/Transportation Executive Jobs in Pakistan
You can found a job in transportation industry in Pakistan as a transportation executive, every organization may required different skill level for this job depending upon the nature and volume of the business. Normally companies required a transportation executive who have good communication and interpersonal skills along with skills of managing the things and as transportation executive have to get the work done through his team so leadership skills is a must requirement. An updated person of this field is most likely to be hired for this job. This job may require travelling as and when required for official work. This job is available in all cities of Pakistan especially those cities where airports or dry ports are available. The transportation executive will hire drivers for movement of shipments and he have to arrange and maintain the roster of airport staff. The individual should work efficiently and manager his team and work effectively which results in maximum profitability for company. To use the staff effectively this job in Pakistan, requires skills that the executive properly maintain the working hours of drivers and keep the vehicles in working condition to avoid any mishap. As shipping/transportation executive working for clearance and the shipment of clients goods, so he need to build a trust level and good working environment with clients so they have trust upon him and he need to timely inform them about the status of their goods, this will increase the customer satisfaction level and eventually result in higher business for the company which he is working.
Transport/Fleet Manager Jobs in Pakistan
Another job in Transportation industry of Pakistan you can find is Fleet manager job. In this job you may need to manage the vehicles/fleet of your organization effectively, effectiveness will depend upon the nature of fleet you have and the purpose of fleet. As a fleet manager you need to make procedures for issuing of official vehicle to any employee or for any project as you might have limited resources with you and you need to manage the work with those limited resources and for that having set procedures is must. As a fleet manager you need to supervise the activities of transport/fleet independently and make decisions at your own according to best interest of the organization. You have to make routes for vehicles for official works and support the other departments of your organization who are in need of transport to perform their official duties. If you have limited resources in fleet and demand/workload is high then you need to manage the time of vehicles/fleet to ensure availability of fleet at promised time. You also have to keep your fleet updated, operational and running and for this you need to have the proper maintenance of your fleet to keep them running. As a fleet manager in Pakistan other than fleet the drivers are your main asset and you need to supervise them gently so they can willingly perform their official duties for you or organization as you may need them to work for extra time and on off days as well so you need to have good working relation with them to perform your duties efficiently.
Road Hostess Jobs in Pakistan
Females can also find a job in transportation industry of Pakistan, they can work as a road hostess in luxury bus services which are travelling from one city to another. This job requires travelling and they have to travel in different cities. General requirement for a road hostess in transportation industry is that a young girl with good personality, educated who has good communicational and understanding skills can find this job. The main responsibilities in this job are that she has to assist the driver of the bus during the travel and she needs to facilitate the passengers/travelers with the facilities provided by her company. She needs to have good behavior with the customers so they have good experience and prefer to travel from this bus service again. She needs to update the traveler’s record to management/supervisor as and when required.
We discuss some jobs in Transportation industry, this field has thousands of opportunities and there are different types of jobs available in this industry. As the infrastructure of this industry is building/growing over past few years this industry is excelling with more pace and participating in economy of Pakistan. This industry is basically a service industry for the people of Pakistan so having good infrastructure facilities and developing rules, regulations and policies is in the interest of peoples and this will bring a good change in their living standards. The progress of a society can be judged through its Transportation industry. This industry, not only providing services to the people but also generating job opportunities for them.