Transportation and Logistics Jobs in Pakistan
Search results - 7 Vacancies found
Transportation and logistics are a vast field and we can say that this is the backbone of the business industry in all over the world and in Pakistan also. Transportation and logistics jobs in Pakistan are available at RightJobs.Pk, if you are skilled person you can drive or you can supervise or manage things or if you are an educated person and you can handle accounts, you have good communication skills and you can interact with people, you know how to build relations, if you are a good administrator. If you are not a skilled person and you also don't have any degree with you even then you can adjust yourself in this vast field, you can work as a loader for that you need to have a healthy body because loading work is very hard. Transportation and logistics jobs are of very vast variety one can see that there are educated persons working in this field as well as uneducated but skilled person are doing work in it and at the same time one can find a person who don't have a degree and he is not skillful on the same time but even he gets job in this field.
16 may 2017
16 august 2017
23 - Years
- The Contracts Officer is responsible for the preparation of all assigned bids/tenders/proposals, from concept through presentation to the customer.
- The proposal shall meet the requirements of the customer and clearly define the scope of work and services to both the client and the internal delivery managers.
- Providing bid management and solution design for all assigned bids Understanding the scope of work for complex B2G/Government Tenders and act to timely prepare the Technical & Commercial Proposals Prepare proposals in a timely manner to comply with internal review requirements and customer requirements.
- Establish and maintain clear concise communication between all internal & external partners and stakeholders Improving bid management processes in-line with recognized best practice Will require to work with all departments across our organizations, bringing together key skills and knowledge whilst taking ownership of the end-to-end bid process.
- Pricing, Bids & Contract Management, Procurement, Multi-National and Government contracts/vendor management
- Have proactive approach,
- Independent and Self driven Excellent business writing,
- verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- High level Planning and organizing skills.
- Experience in Proposal Pricing, budgeting & Bidding
16 may 2017
16 august 2017
Laravel+PHP / CSS Developer
PKR. 50000 - 65000/Month
22 - 30 Years
- A PHP + Laravel, Full time Developer is required for a Transportation startup,
- Experience working with Content Management Systems and custom theme development (specifically, in Laravel web framework)
- A good eye for Admin UI Design (developing with the customer experience in mind) using the customized Admin Theme.
- The ability to prioritize the tasks and meet requirements for timeliness and accuracy. Clean, semantic markup as per the client’s requirement and aspirations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the client and the team to implement the workflows.
- Reinforcement of the existing Admin UI design.
- Participating with the client discovery meetings through Skype to do the required development Brainstorming User Experience Paths and Sitemaps This is a long term role, and based out of Lahore.
- A self starter candidate is required to fill the role.
HTML and CSS, laravel5, php developer
29 april 2017
29 july 2017
Manager Operation & Marketing
30 - %
25 - Years
- Immediate Hiring A well reputed logistics group of company requires Manager Operations & Marketing for it's regional office Karachi.
- The candidate must have 3-5 years of relevant experience in freight forwarding or logistics company.
- Should posses sound knowledge of day to day logistics Operations.
- Interested candidates may apply on the given email with subject line "Manager Operations & Marketing- Karachi"
- Strong Leadership Capability,
- Operations Management Skills,
- Excellent Communication,
- Negotiation Skill, interpersonal skill,
- People Management,
- Decision Maker,
- Problem Solving
Leadership, logistics operations, Self-Initiative, Strong communication, leadership, management & problem solving skills
18 april 2017
18 july 2017
Trading/ Operations Executive
22 - Years
- Trade order creation and execution Post trade processing and resolving trade settlement issues in a timely manner
- Research and process corporate actions- (i.e. tender offers)
- Client Reporting Support Support Investment research & reporting Investment and Operational
- Projects as needed Identify workflow/system improvements and work with supervisor and operations team to enact change
effective communication, good teamwork skills, Basic Computer Skills, time management
24 march 2017
24 june 2017
American Shipping Call Center
18 - Years
We are Looking English Expert Customer Care Representative for Our inbound Call Center who can work with us permanently Long term No Sales No Target
- One year of inbound call center experience
- Self-Starter attitude with little supervision required
- Temp to Hire position
- Monday to Friday,
We provide Basic Salary+Commission+Bonus
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8 Hours Skills:
Basic Computer knowledge, English Communication Skills
15 march 2017
15 june 2017
22 - Years
The incumbent is responsible for executing warehouse operations as per company policy and guidelines. He is responsible for conducting the daily shipment and receiving operations. He should plan the warehouse shift operations efficiently by ensuring maximum labour productivity, reducing overtime and scheduling shipments accurately. He should also resolve conflicts and address employee concerns in a timely manner. He should be continuously engaged with his team, Warehouse Supervisor, Admin/Accounts and Supply Supervisor to resolve any operations issues.
- Verifies the Pick List against the staged stock and conducts the morning loading operations as per the Van Load Summary.
- Ensures the loading activity is carried out in compliance with the dock management plan developed by the Supplier Supervisor.
- Schedules the work load of the warehouse loading team, ensuring all the vans leave as per assigned timelines.
- Handovers the stock to the suppliers and gets acknowledgement to avoid ambiguity and claims.
- Ensures 100% availability of the staff.
- Manages the loading of stock for General Trade, Sub-D, Network
- Towns and Utility Store Corporations as per the shipment SOPs.
- Carries out the daily physical count and reconciles the stock to ensure
- 100% inventory record accuracy. Any discrepancy is highlighted and reported immediately.
- Carries out stickering activity with the Loaders, ensuring that the resources are provided to them at the right time such that the daily warehouse operations are not affected.
- Ensures all the shipment, receiving and return operations are carried out in compliance with the relevant SOPs and documented accordingly.
- Maintains product storage as per stacking guidelines under the direction of Warehouse Supervisor.
Stock Receiving and Trade Returns:
- Receives dock containers for offloading.
- Ensures stock is offloaded at the assigned area and stacked on the pallets according to the stacking standards.
- Verifies the offloaded stock against the Stock Issue Note.
- Reports any shortages, damages, mismatches, deformed cases etc. to the Warehouse Supervisor and handovers the final copy to the
- Warehouse Supervisor for signoff. (Logging customer complaints to P&G?)
- Attaches the segregation sheet with the offloaded product and directs
- the product to pallet locations as per FIFO.
- Follows the complete process of trade returns as per return receiving SOPs.
- Follows the warehouse layout plan as drafted by the BM.
- Makes sure that warehouse is completely sealed and only authorized personnel are allowed to enter; names of which are displayed on the warehouse entrance.
- Ensures compliance of warehouse storage and handling SOPs.
- Keeps track of warehouse situation and suggests any possible improvements to the BM.
- Highlights issues related to cleanliness, pest control, fumigation etc. for immediate action.
Cross Functional Collaboration:
- Coordinates with SS/IT/Accounts/Admin for cross functional collaboration on related business issues to solve them effectively.
- Motivates labour and builds a challenging work environment to ensure sustainable level of high individual performance necessary to achieve the departmental targets.
- Educates the warehouse team on COBEC, culture, work ethics, SOPs and housekeeping standards.
- Addresses warehouse employee concerns in a timely manner and communicates to the next level in order to deliver high resource productivity.
- Signs staff overtime on a daily basis and takes necessary actions, such as shift adjustment to reduce overtime.
- Monitors the labour attendance on a daily basis and ensures 100% staff availability.
- Development/Motivation of warehouse team to achieve short term/long term organizational objectives.
- Maintains following set of standard reports for execution excellence in a cost efficient way:
- I. Damages, expiry and scrapping ( Monthly)
- II. Documentation of all shipments, receiving, damages etc. Investigates and verifies manufacturing damage, shortage and excess in the system and reports the findings to the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Performs related duties or assignments as directed. Line Manager’s feedback
- Safety, Health & Environment
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, health and environmental procedures in the section in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment
- Basic IT skills (Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Team Work
- Interpersonal/Communication skills
- Administration skills
- Analytical skills
- Stress Tolerance
- Flexible with schedule when business demand changes
- Has a sense of responsibility and ownership
02 march 2017
02 june 2017
High School (Matric, 0-levels or equivalent)
18 - Years
The incumbent should be a computer literate.
Transportation and Logistics Jobs in Pakistan
Below are some jobs which are described for you and you can reassess yourself and find a job of your choice or demand.
Driver Jobs in Pakistan
The driver is the key person in the field of transportation and logistics as in this field you need to move things from one place to another and for that one need a driver who can drive the vehicle to move the things from one place to another. There are thousands of goods transporters stand in each country of Pakistan, so if you are a driver and have a valid driving license, which must be LTV / HTV driving license the you can easily get a job in this transportation field. Normally you are asked to drive trucks/ Dumpers/ multi wheeler trucks to move the goods.
Logistics Officer/Supervisor Jobs in Pakistan
If you are and graduate person and you want to work in transportation or logistics filed you can fit yourself in this filed as logistics officer/ supervisor. You need to manage the procurement and delivery. You have to make effective management of inventory, you need to coordinate with branches/partners throughout Pakistan for supply, demand and delivery of the goods. You need to book the ordrers and coordinate with your internal team to get orders and work efficiently. In some organizations who are doing transportation and logistics work on a larger scale you need to liaison with government office coordination with different courier companies, freight forwarders and clearing agents. You also need to properly monitor the mail movement from one location to another.
Accountant/Accounts Officer Jobs in Pakistan
One can work in the departments of accounts in this filed. Transportation and logistics business involves many accounting entries and they need a fully devoted person who can handle their accounts as they need to work with different partners/ freight forwarders / they have to manage the payroll of different type of persons at the same time and they have to manage the record of fueling and repair and maintenance of vehicles they owned. They also need a person who can maintain the record of their bookings which customer gave them. For an accountant or accounts officer job you need to have a graduation degree, especially in commerce or accounting field and you should have the skills to manage the accounts of transportation or logistics field. You should have a good communication skills and a strong and strict personality so you can communicate with different persons as per their level and no one can cheat you in accounting.
Computer Operator Jobs in Pakistan
If you have no bachelor/ graduation degree and you are unable to enhance your education and you want to work in an office environment, it is recommended that you should get a diploma of computer operator or improve your computer using skills then you can get job as computer operator in the transportation and logistics field. A computer operator is mainly required to update the records/ inventory. He needs to issue slips or generate bills for customers who book their goods/ luggage from your company. For this you need basic level training on how to operate the computer.
Motor Vehicle Mechanic Jobs in Pakistan
Transporters who are running a large scale business of transportation and logistics used to hire their own mechanics to keep their vehicle operational and proactively these mechanics check the vehicle after every tour so they can identify and fix a problem even if it is not arrived yet. If you are a good mechanic and have the previous experience, then you can get a job with big transporter as mechanic. For this job you don't need any degree or diploma but you do need past experience. To get this job you do require reference along with your skills as your previous can only be recognized or verified by references.
Loader/Cleaners Jobs in Pakistan
Transportation and logistics jobs in Pakistan provide the jobs to uneducated and unskilled persons also which is a good service in a country like Pakistan where education / literacy rate is not higher and people are not very skillful. One who doesn't have any skills and education can work as a loader / cleaner in this field. As a leader you need to load the goods in the vehicle or unload the vehicle and place the goods on their designated places this job may not require any travelling and you can find a job in your surroundings and can live with your family at the same time. If you start working as Cleaner you need to travel a lot with the vehicle where you are placed by the owners of the company. As a cleaner you need to assist the driver during the journey from one place to another.
Transportation and logistics filed is required in any country where the economy is dependent on trade/agriculture like Pakistan, because there is required of moving raw material from one place to another and deliver the final goods to customers from manufactures.