Textile Industry Jobs in Pakistan
Search results - 15 Vacancies found
Are you looking for the textile industry jobs in Pakistan? No needs to worry you are at right place. RightJobs.Pk has the solution of all of your problems. RightJobs.Pk is Pakistan fastest growing online job platform, where thousands of job seekers and employer get registered on daily basis. RightJobs.Pk has removed the entire barriers among job seekers and employers and joined them on one platform. RightJobs offers equal opportunities to both job seekers and employers. RightJobs.Pk has a separate category of textile industry in order to save the time of both job seekers and employers. Although textile industry faces some ups and downs in past few years during the energy crisis in Pakistan. Most of the textile industries got highly damaged during that period of a severing energy crisis. But now Alhamdulilah! Pakistan starts flourishing again and there coming to good numbers of textile industry jobs. RightJobs.Pk is proud to introduce ‘textile industry jobs’ category, to facilitate job seekers with certifications in the textile field. Let’s have a look at these textiles industries jobs in Pakistan one by one.
22 may 2017
22 august 2017
21 - 30 Years
Lucky Textile Mills Ltd is looking for Stitching Supervisor
Job Responsibilities :
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in sewing, pressing, and inspecting garments in production department
- Supervise the work of Fabric Receiving/Stitching/Grading and Packing with quality standards and to prepare the relevant reports in order to implement the plan effectively for timely production
- Assist with additional training on operators that are challenged to meet their goals
- Create action plans and follow through to insure operator is achieving 100% efficiency
- Proven experience as Stitching supervisor or relevant role
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
administration and management
20 may 2017
20 august 2017
PKR. 20000 - 25000/Month
25 - 30 Years
A fast growing Sewing Thread Manufacturing Company urgently requires production in-charge with relevant experience for minimum 3 years.
- Must be able to work under pressure and independently.
- Require good Ms. Excel skills.
- Good communication skills
Ms. Excel, production operation
19 may 2017
19 august 2017
M.CS / MBA Marketing
PKR. 10000 - 50000/Month
18 - 25 Years
- Must be graduate/masters in English /marketing
- Having 2-3 years of experience in textile firm
- Having expertise in sales and marketing side Must be presentable
- Good communication skills Language commands(english/Chinese/Italian) Oraganising ,attending meetings and travel out of country with CEO
good verbal communication
17 may 2017
17 august 2017
18 - Years
Gulf Fabrics is looking for Interpreter (translator).
- To provide interpretation services of English, Chinese & Urdu
- To Provide services for written documents
- Candidates Good Communication & interpersonal skills.
good command in english, • good teamwork skills
Quality Control Manager
30 - Years
Nizamsons(Pvt.) Ltd is looking for Quality Control Manager.With 08-10 Years in garments & gloves Industry(Cutting Section).
- Understanding of Woven & Knits fabric construction, having knowledge of fabric inspection & modern cutting techniques, Pre & post cutting quality processes, Trouble shooting of cutting problems during sewing,
- Cutting faults analysis for improvement in process,
- Ensuring the implementation of company SOP's & tools to get optimum results, must be enriched with ERP & communications skills.
quality manager, Textiles/Garments
Masters (16 years qualification )
25 - 40 Years
Nizamsons(Pvt.) Ltd is looking for Store Manager M.com/MBA With 05 years’ experience as store manager in garments & gloves Industry
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis & forecasting methods, working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP),
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports, An analytical mind with strong math skills,
- Excellent organizational & Planning skills, Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities, Reliable and trustworthy.
03 may 2017
03 august 2017
23 - Years
COTTON & COTTON is looking for Sales Executive
Job Responsibilities :
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Advises customers by providing information on products
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters; suggesting items.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinion
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
sales and marketing
21 april 2017
21 july 2017
20 - Years
Gulf Fabrics is looking for Personal Assistant ( Female ).
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage diary and schedule meeting and appointments
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of senionty
- Planning and organising meetings
- Screening and directing phone call and distribute correspondence
- Answering calls and liaising with clients competently
- Travelling (abroad) with the head to take notes or dictation at meeting
- You should be able to work independently
- Greet and welcome guests
- Knowledge of fabrics and clothing brands.
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc)
- Proven work experience as Personal Assistant
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent communication skills
20 april 2017
20 july 2017
23 - Years
- Manage and control all the aspects of store operations to promote cost effectiveness and profitability. -
- Hire, direct, coach, support and delegate the sales team, monitoring their performance to achieve store targets.
- Motivate the team and develop their potential and develop succession plans for the store.
- Identify training needs for store staff to ensure relevant/value added training needs are delivered with support of operation and HR.
- Communicate effectively with the team, passing on all relevant information at the right time.
- Develop and manage compensation plan for the sales team.
- Develop an annual and quarterly strategies for the store to meet sales targets, develop the team and increase business.
- Ensure stores are merchandised commercially and visually to company standards in direction for profit maximization.
- Ensure accurate and timely reconciliation of cash, floats and petty cash.
- Analyze stock management information available to ensure sales opportunities are maximized by using effective stock management practices. -
- Ensure stock levels in store are maintained through monitoring stock and liaising with store planner for optimal replenishment.
- To manager day to day retail operations of the company.
- Ensure close coordination with dealers and maximize the dealership sales.
- Ensure utmost customer service, and cultivate a culture of excellent customer service, leading by example on the sales floor. Deal with customer complaints effectively and promptly.
Skills / Job Requirement:
- Must have passion for brand retailing,
- Graduate with tertiary qualifications in Sales & Marketing,
- Relevant experience in equitable position of at least Three years,
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, selling and team building skills,
- A good command over Ms Office applications.
clothing sales, operation manager
22 - Years
Urgently looking a Merchandiser for Garment Company, Must be graduate,
- Have a complete knowledge of Knitted Garments & Dyeing, Experience 5-8 Years.
- Those persons apply who have textile garments experience.
21 - Years
Urgently Required PPC Manager for knits garments must be textile graduate, minimum experience 6 years.
- Strong supervisory skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people within the company
- MS Office proficiency.
12 april 2017
12 july 2017
Systems & Network Engineer
22 - 35 Years
LALA TEXTILES Is Looking For Systems & Network Engineer
- Must have hands on managing servers of the company.
- Must know Firewall Management.
- Must know Managing Interlinks, ticketing issues.
- Installation of POS and other IT related tasks.
- Good communication skills.
- A logical approach to problem-solving.
- A high level of patience.
- An interest in electronics and computers.
- To keep up-to-date with technological advances.
Firewall Management, Managing Interlinks, network engineer, textile
27 march 2017
27 june 2017
Sales & Marketing Officer
M.CS / MBA Marketing
23 - Years
A well reputed textile company is looking for competent outdoor Sales/Marketing Male for its marketing department based in Karachi (Clifton) with the following job details:
- Identify and develop new customers
- Meet assigned sales/collection targets
- Customer relationship building.
- Willing to travel within the assigned territory
- Required to establish institutional sales where necessary.
- This is targeted job have to visit factory to factory, Shop to shop, store to store.
- Honesty and strong commitment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Customer Services & Relationship Building.
- Ability to work as part of the team.
- Self motivating with ability to achieve and deliver result.
- Must have own conveyance.
- Strong communication skills
- Command of written and spoken English Required qualifications:
- MBA in Marketing · 2 years experience in marketing/sales Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Textile shirting suiting Fabrics.
03 march 2017
03 june 2017
23 - Years
Lucky Textile Mills Ltd Looking For a Textile Engineering
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly
- Try more general keywords
- Replace abbreviations with the entire word
- positive ,under pressure
- Fluent in Urdu and English
- Good teamwork skills
textile, working under pressure
28 february 2017
28 may 2017
Chemical Engineer Sales
25 - Years
Salam and Co requires a Chemical Engineer Sales.
Sales and Technical experience in Denim Laundries and Textile Dyeing and Finishing.
Visit different organizations in the vicinity of where they are positioned.
Introduce and build relationship with purchasers and different organizations.
chemical engineering, denim chemical, exceptional communication and negotiation skills, sales
Pakistan’s city Faisalabad is very famous for the textile industry. In the economy of Pakistan Faisalabad is considered as the backbone. A number of textile industries are working all over the Pakistan. Therefore it comes a good number of textile industries jobs in Pakistan on regular basis.
Textile Production Workers Jobs in Pakistan
Textile production workers jobs are one of the most famous categories of textile industry. All of the labors, assistants and workers jobs come under this category. Textile production workers jobs usually do not acquired any professional certification from its required candidates. Therefore, candidates with low profile can apply for this job and easily got job. RightJobs.PK is keep updating their jobs posts on regular basis to serve their registered jobseekers in order to accomplish our mission. Textile industry workers jobs in Pakistan’s include Cleaners, Operators, Printers, Screen Printers, Loom Operators, Machine Operators, Washer, Tailors and much more.
Analytical Textile Technologist
Analytical textile technologists are responsible to test the products and resolve their queries relating to the textile manufacture. Analytical Textile Technologists work in many different regions of technical textiles, for example in the medical, automotive or performance damage industries. They carry out tests on products to resolve technical questions about their manufacture and to control the quality of the material. They investigate errors and test they are fit for purpose. They also check the fabric contents are listed correctly.
Beamers Jobs in Pakistan
Beamers load yarns onto the ‘beams’ the reels of textile weaving machines for clothing, furnishing or carpet manufactures. They established up the machines according to production instructions, work out the accurate quantity of yarn required for each job, compare the yarns for defects or knots and record the quantity of yarn breaks.
Blender Jobs in Pakistan
Blenders are responsible for loading and programme ‘hoppers’ with fibers to create a blend, working in the manufacturing mill. A Blender places refined wool and extra fibers, such as nylon, into large 'hoppers', which mix the fibers into a blend. This is then rotated into yarn. A Blender also keeps the 'hoppers' whole and sweeps any excess fibers away from around them. The blended fibers are then collected ready to go to the next method.
Buyer Jobs in Pakistan
Buyers usually purchase the raw materials or equipments acquired for the process of manufacturing. Buyers work in the fashion, footwear, textile and apparel industries. They work alongside senior management officers to define purchasing requirements and budgets. Fashion Buyers also work jointly with design teams to investigate and appraise new trends and plan ranges.
Carder Jobs in Pakistan
Carders are the employees in textile industry that operates and manage the carding machines (Carpet weaving machine) and feed new blends (wool fibers) into it. The ‘carding' is a method to separates, untangles and cleans fiber of various types of wool, known as a ‘blend'. A Carder is normally answerable for the carding machine.
Carpet Designers Jobs in Pakistan
Carpet Designers use computer-aided designs (CAD) systems to innovate and create designs for carpet or flooring enterprises and companies. Carpet Designers usually work in-house for carpet or flooring companies, generating two-dimensional designs that can be produced in a repeating pattern.
Chief Innovation Officers jobs in Pakistan
Chief innovation officer’s jobs are to reach and innovate new things and trends in end products. A CIO specializes in innovations. They produce innovation plans based on investigating new products and estimating the target market and popular trends.
Clothing Alteration Hand Jobs in Pakistan
Clothing alteration hands persons are usually responsible for changing and repairing the items of cloths. Clothing Alteration Hands may be associated in fastening new zips, getting in or making out seams, shortening or lengthening hems and substituting trims. They also work on specialist items, such as bridal gowns.
Clothing Manufacturing Engineer Jobs in Pakistan
Clothing manufacturing engineers are responsible for managing garments production by machines in the factory environment. A Clothing Engineer supervises garment manufacture in a factory. They look at each new garment design to determine the quantity of machines needed for each process.
Clothing Packers Jobs in Pakistan
Clothing packer’s job is to make sure that the cloths are packed appropriately for distribution. Clothing Packers ordinarily work in a warehouse environment or on a production line. They can demand to consume a lot of time standing or sitting in the same position.
Clothing Presser Jobs in Pakistan
Clothing pressers are responsible for pressing the garments (in proper shape) and remove creases.
Dry Cleaning Workers Jobs in Pakistan
Dry cleaning workers accomplish their jobs by using chemicals and steams to clean the clothes in dedicated wash with water.
Dressmakers Jobs in Pakistan
Dressmakers are more professional than tailors, they produce made-to-measure clothing, such as dresses, skirts and trousers for customers.
Product Tester Jobs in Pakistan
Product testers job is to test the products throughout the manufacturing process and make sure that products meet with defined quality standards.
Production Engineers Jobs in Pakistan
Production engineers make sure that manufacturing equipments are running safely. They are also responsible to oversee production process as well.