Business Management Jobs in Pakistan
Search results - 10 Vacancies found
Search and find all latest Business Management jobs in Pakistan through RightJobs.Pk. Business management is the branch of science combines the both larger domains "Business" and "Management". The core functionality of the business management sector is to comprise the planning, organizing workforce, leading, controlling and directing staff in order to accomplish the desired goals and future objectives. The students and professionals of business management have full command on all related subjects of business management field, before having any specialization in desired major subjects. The primary goal of business management is having a border view business organization culture. RighJobs.Pk is the Pakistan immensely flourishing online job portal that facilitates job seekers and employer equally. Their services are free of cost for both employers to post a job vacancy and for the job, seeker applies any preferred job with paying a single penny.
21 may 2017
21 august 2017
Assistant Manager Logistics
PKR. 20000 - 40000/Month
18 - 25 Years
One of our client need Assistant Manager Logistics having the eligibility criteria of Minimum Graduate with at least 5 years’ experience in:
- freight handling forwarding
- shipping procedure
- coordination with client’s
- import/exports procedure Candidates having PIFFA/FIATA Diploma in International Freight Forwarding will be preferred.
15 may 2017
19 august 2017
PKR. 10000 - 15000/Month
22 - 30 Years
We are looking for Personal Assistant.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
administration, good management skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
04 may 2017
04 august 2017
PKR. 10000 - 50000/Month
18 - 36 Years
An International Business Organization wants to seek services of a reputable and experienced individual to serve as a part time HR Consultant.
- An ideal candidate must be efficient and effective in performing HR activities including decision making, interpersonal communication, and client/customer management.
- Good Communication skills.
- Fresh candidates are encouraged to apply.
communication, Consultants, Human Resources & Recruiting
02 may 2017
02 august 2017
Technical Support Engineer
24 - Years
We require Technical Support Engineer in the Information Technology Department at our Karachi Office
- BS / BE in Computer Science/Systems or Equivalent from HEC approved institute.
- 1-2 years of experience, preferably in corporate environment.
- Hands on experience in Window based desktop support, installation, configuration, troubleshooting skills.
- Basic networking knowledge would be an added advantage Must be highly client oriented, focused and have flexibility to work in extended hours as necessary.
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work within a team, under pressure and meet deadlines. Good communication , decision making & problem-solving skills.
, installation, server configuration, Window based desktop support
24 april 2017
24 july 2017
Managing Director - Brigadier (Retired)
0 - 5 %
PKR. 145000 - 150000/Month
45 - 60 Years
An International Company requires a Brigadier Retired as Managing Director (MD).
- Very reasonable salary and other facilities.
- If you are interested then send your resume.
- Good Management skills.
- Good Time Management skills
31 march 2017
01 july 2017
Data Entry Operator
18 - Years
We are looking for 3-4 data entry operators.
- Candidates must be - Active - Familiar with Facebook / Computer
- Quick understanding level It is a Full time job (8 hours / day, 6 days a week). And first month salary is Rs. 8000.
- After 1st month salary Rs. 10000. Active candidates will get extra pay after 3 months.
- You can apply from any city. Note: Please do not apply if you are lazy.
25 march 2017
25 june 2017
Project Management/Business Analyst
20 - Years
- Please tour SalmTech.com. We have American registered company & agency through upwork.com.
- Current undergraduate and MBA students are welcome to apply
- G.P.A: 3.5+ -Remote Position. Work from home. Must have access to computer/internet with webcam availability.
- make a pool of programmers and developers with different skills sets and programming languages in preferably Lahore,Pakistan Region whom we can send projects to for completion with emphasis on quality.
- Powerpoint, Word
excel, Project Management Skills
07 march 2017
07 june 2017
Snooker Club Manager / Helper
18 - Years
We are looking for a Snooker Club Manager / helper.
- he is willing to manage snooker club or help us in club work.
- we are looking for someone who has a positive attitude towards work.
- we will provide complete training.
- Computer skills.
- IT Knowledge
- Social Media management.
we need full time person who can work for us 10 - 12 hours.
hard working, manager, can do attitude, computer skill, positive attitude, positivity
07 march 2017
07 june 2017
Team Management Officer
18 - Years
A multinational group is hiring the services of Retired Persons Male (army officer,police officer,govt.employees).
- The suitable candidates should have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- We have limited seats for a very short period of time. Send your CV at our email address immediately.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.Only interested candidates of given region apply.
- Education: Bachelors or Master degree in any discipline
- No any specific experience is required.
- Income:According To Skills
14 february 2017
07 july 2017
18 - 29 Years
Being an entrepreneur you can built your own business through nationally and internationally.
We provide you the platform, system and support.
Work in the professionalized environment and earn a handsome income.
Business Management required a Strong Public Relation and communication skill.
contact me as soon as possible.
Business Management Jobs in Pakistan
In Pakistan business management, students have been taught 8 major subjects during their studies. These subjects include, Principles of Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Human Resources Functions, Organizational Behavior, Financial Accounting, Operation Management and Decision-Making. The core pursuits of having business management’s jobs in organizations are to manage all aspects of a successful organization by offering alignment and coordinating services achieve desired goals.
Most of the Business Management Jobs in Pakistan and types are mentioned below. Let’s have a look on business management jobs in Pakistan one by one.
Analyst Jobs in Pakistan
Analysts are the persons that work within the organizations, helping the organization to build or update the plans of the future line of company goals. This plan can be about the particular product, service or any permanent feature or policy of the organization. An analyst should have core knowledge about the organization work, current situation, identification of current and future needs and create solutions in order to overcome current risks and meet up future goals. The role of analyst person is on a permanent basis within the organization, but they can even work as freelance or contract person. Analyst’s jobs in Pakistan come with various names like Business Architecture, Business System Analyst, Enterprise Analyst, Process Analyst, System Analyst, Requirements Engineer, Product Owner, Product Manager, UX Analysts, Business Analysts, Actuarial Analyst, Operations Research Analysts, Financial Analysts, Risks Analyst and much more.
Managerial Jobs in Pakistan
Managers are the people that organizing the system, resources, and another staff eventually directs to this category of the job. Manager level jobs in Pakistan being announced for various field sectors like Construction, Engineering, IT, Marketing, Manufacturing and Retail. The manager is the persons that are available for controlling, administrating and organizing the staff of an organization. Depending upon the culture and needs of an organization manager level jobs can be permanent, contract or freelance based. Some the jobs are being announced on contract-based, depending upon the duration or life of the project. The core responsibility of the manager includes delivery of successful outcomes on time by proper utilization time management rules. In Pakistan, the manager jobs of business management are normally advertised under a variety of titles, like assistant Project Manager, Business Change Manager, Junior/Senior Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Officer, Account Manager, Sale Manager, Purchasing Manager, Operation Manager, Product Manager, Project Manager, Risk Manager, Retail Manager, Logistic & Distribution Manager, Risk Assessment Manager and much more.
Human Resource Management Jobs in Pakistan
The term human resource management is described for the formal system for the management of the people within an organization. The human resource department is the critical department of an organization that needs to be developed in order to work for the well-being employees. The basic human resource department responsibility includes staffing, hiring, payroll, firing, implementing policies, employee compensation & benefits, training & development opportunities and much more. Generally, the working hours of HR persons are same (9:00am to 5:00pm). Although there comes some jobs includes shifts and weekend works. Part-time jobs opportunities also announced sometimes. The recent graduate of business management can start their job as a general HR role, although in Pakistan there are different sub-career growth levels are defined before working as HR officer. therefore human resource management jobs in Pakistan come in various roles including HR Executive, Assistant HR, HR Coordinator, HR Specialists, HR Officer, HR Manager, Recruitment Manager, Compensation & Benefits Manager, HR Consultants, HR Experts, Training & Development Manager, Employee Education Consultants, HR Entrepreneur, Human Resources IT Specialist and etc.
Consultants Jobs in Pakistan
Another most important jobs related to the business management field is the "Consultant" jobs. Consultants are the persons or professionals who offer you “Experts’ Advice”. Consultants are the professional with specialization in the various specific field with the wide range of knowledge the subjects. Consultants are being hired to the jobs in two basic categories that are Internal Consultants and External Consultants. Consultants provide experts opinions and advice to their clients in a variety of forms. Consultant jobs are might be permanent, Contract based or freelance based. There come consultants jobs in Pakistan under the category of business management are announced like Business Transformation Consultants, Human Resource Consultants, Public Relation Consultants, Public-Relation Consultants, Management Consultants, Marketing Consultants, Finance & Accounts Consultants, Sales Consultants, Risk Management Consultants, Strategy Consultants, Outsourcing Consultants and etc.
Accountant Jobs in Pakistan
An accountant is a professional person who makes accounting functions such as audits or financial statement analysis. Accountants can either be hired with an accounting firm, a large company with an inner accounting department or can establish an individual exercise. Accountants are given certificate by national professional associations, after meeting state-specific responsibilities, however non-qualified persons can still work under other accountants, or independently. Accountant’s jobs in Pakistan are usually announced as, Chartered Accountants (CA), Management Accountants (CMA), Certified General Accountants (CGA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Public Accountant (PA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Tax Accountant, Forensic Accountant, Financial Officer, Budget Analyst and etc.
Sales Jobs in Pakistan
The function of a sales department is to engross in a range of events with the objective to promote the customer purchase of a product or the client engagement of a service, according to the Organizational goals. Sales jobs in Pakistan usually announced as, Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Agent, Direct Salesperson, Business Development Manager, Technical Sales Representative, Sales Analyst, Sales Manager, Customer Support Persons, Marketing/Advertising Manger etc.