Government job is a dream of mostly people in Karachi. By getting a government jobs in Karachi, one can secure his/her future as govt. job facilitate a person with job security unlike the private sector job.
Government Jobs In Karachi Post Contains
- Pakistan Standards and Quality Control Authority
- Police Government Jobs in Karachi
- PPHI Sindh Jobs
- Women Development Department
- Pakistan Management Services
In private sector job security is not guaranteed and you can lose your job just because your immediate boss doesn’t like you or because of office politics even if you are working great and performing your duties efficiently. Govt. job also provide the facility of pension/gratuity fund etc. at the end of employment tenure which is a big attraction for people and they want to get govt. job in Karachi. You can find different type of govt. jobs in Karachi, Govt. of Sindh/ Karachi city government or Federal govt. announces govt. jobs in Karachi through different platforms, you can find below the list of govt. jobs announced in recent past.
Sindh Government jobs in Karachi
Sindh Government jobs in Karachi requires an “Upper division clerk (UDC) for 1 of their office in Karachi. They advertise this job through many newspapers and you can find this add in “Daily kaawish” newspaper also. The requirement for this post is
- Intermediate with 30 words per minute typing speed.
- Computer Literate.
- Age Limit: minimum 18 Years or Maximum 25 Years.
- Good Communication skills
The deadline to apply for this job is August 28, 2016.
Pakistan Standards and quality control authority is an organization which is running under ministry of science and technology, this organization is officering govt. job in Karachi and recently advertise for many posts through known newspapers of Pakistan. Pakistan standards and quality control authority requires candidates for following positions,
- Assistants (BPS-14)
- Key punch operators (BPS-10)
- Upper divisional clerk UDC (BPS-09)
- Skilled manuals (BPS-09)
- Semi-Skilled manuals (BPS-08)
- Turner (BPS-08)
- Junior Electrician (BPS-05)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
Candidate who are applying for above than BPS-05 scale need to appear in a test to qualify for the post, Test will be held by NTS (National testing services) and they need to submit their request to NTS within 15 days of advertisement. For candidates who are applying for last two positions as mentioned in the list needs to send their applications directly to “Pak sect. sadar Karachi.”
Karachi police have recently advertised that they need 5,500 constables, candidates who have domicile of Karachi can apply for this post, this is a golden chance of getting a govt. job in Karachi as normally whenever there is an opening for positions in govt. jobs the number of posts are very low, thousands of people apply for only 5-10 positions whereas Karachi police requires 5,500 people to be recruited. Last date to apply for this post is August 29, 2016. Candidates needs to appear in a test which will be held by National testing services (NTS). Following are the qualification required for this post,
- Karachi Domicile
- Matric or above education
- Age should be between 18 years to 28 years
- Physical fitness: chest 33*34.5
- Height 5’5” (Male), 5’ (Female)
People who qualifies as per qualification required mentioned above and are willing to do govt. job in Karachi are recommended to apply for this. Candidates needs to be physically fit for this post as the physical test includes a running assignment for male candidates in which they need to run 1.6 km in 7 minutes and Female candidates who are applying for the post of Lady police constable requires to walk 800 meters in 14 minutes.
People who are looking for government jobs in Karachi can also apply for the jobs in PPHI if they are qualified for the announced posts. PPHI Sindh recently advertise that they are looking to fill following posts
- Assistant District Manager
- Regional manager (Monitoring & evaluation)
- District monitoring officer
- MNCH coordinator
- Nutrition Assistant
Last date to apply for the above mentioned jobs is August 20, 2016.
Women development department is looking for a chairperson; they have recently published add in daily jang for the recruitment of above mentioned post. The women who will get this job will get 3 years’ contract. Eligibility criteria for this post Is that a woman who is not younger than 45 years of age having experience of more than 15 years in women rights, and women rights protection is eligible for the post. Last date to apply for this post is August 22, 2016. Professional ladies with relevant experience and age who wants a government jobs in Karachi should apply for this quickly to meet the deadline announced.
Pakistan Management Services PMS was established few years back. The main objective is to manage the Land Record Documentation for Government and Private Sector Real Estate Projects. PMS is looking for candidates for following positions.
- Computer operator
- Data Officer
- Office Manager
- Legal adviser
For Computer operator they need a person with following qualification,
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Typing speed 50 words per minute.
- Skills in MS Office
For Data officer following qualifications are required,
- Minimum qualification MSC, BSC.
- Experience 2-3 Years in reputable organization
One can apply for the post of office manager if he is full filling following eligibility criteria,
- MBA Administration
- 2 Years
- Attending the queries and helping them
- General office work and files management
- Age: 30 – 40 Years
- Bachelors (B.A, L.L.B)
- 5 Years
- Appear in courts for conducting PMS cases.
- Proceeds to FIA, NAB and or Registrar Properties Office as and when required.
- Assisting the Divisional Head & Line Manager in preparation of different litigation statements & EC Notes.
- Vetting of different Agreement & documents.
- Handling audit & others issues pertaining to the assignments.
- Assist Divisional Head in meetings, preparation of Agenda, taking the minutes of such meetings and convey decisions to respective Departments.
- Any other job assigned by the Divisional Head.