Now Check the Registration of a Car in Pakistan online by Punjab MTMIS and get vehicle owner details within no time.
Be careful! Before purchasing any used LTV/HTV vehicle or motorbike from any unidentified person, make certain to obtain vehicle registration as well as vehicle verification data. Just make sure that owners and registration of the vehicle meet with Punjab (MTMIS) Motor Transport Management Information System Details.
The excise and tax revenue department of the Government of Pakistan is the main revenue collecting agencies, play an important role in resource mobilization. If you have any vehicle either its LTV/HTV you can check its complete registration and ownership information online on your computer/Mobile etc. via the internet.
Vehicle registration involves the recording of vehicles in the official record of the excise and taxation department after due verifications. For ownership of a vehicle registration is mandatory under the law of the Pakistan. Presently millions of vehicles in Pakistan are registered in Pakistan and the figure is still increasing day by day.
Check the Registration of a Car in Pakistan for Punjab
Punjab Motor Transport Management Information System provides facility to check online vehicle registration verification. Nowadays you can get details of the Vehicle and owner easily at home via a Punjab MTMIS website.
Benefits of Checking the Registration of a Car in Pakistan
- Online checking the registration of a car in Pakistan saves time and money.
- Through Punjab MTMIS website one can check online vehicle registration by entering the registration number of the vehicle.
- The facility by Punjab MTMIS for Checking the Registration of a Car is beneficial for security agencies as well as for usage of an ordinary person.
- At the time of selling or buying of a vehicle now no need to going excise and taxation office to get details.
- Even MTMIS gives you details about how many times related vehicle is transferred or not with owner’s name.
Procedure to Checking the Registration of a Car in Pakistan
The official website of MTMIS (Motor Transport Management Information System) for excise and taxation department of Punjab let users to check authentic information of any vehicle.
Click on the above link a new page will be open of EXCISE & TAXATION DEPARTMENT GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB. Enter your vehicle registration number in the designated space and try different combinations.
You will get the following details of your searching vehicle and ownership on the page
- Registration number
- Chassis number
- Engine number
- Make name
- Date of Registration
- Vehicle price
- Year of manufacture
- Token tax paid up to a particular time limit
- The name of all the owners
- City of the owner
The verification system can also be utilized to keep oneself updated about the taxes to be yielded and when do the token on their vehicle expire to avoid legal actions. The Punjab Government has done a marvelous job by introducing online Check the Registration of a Car in Pakistan.
Checking the Registration of a Car in Pakistan for Sindh
Every vehicle whether commercial or private has to be registered, and issued registration number, registration book and number plate. The registration of vehicles and collection of taxes are being effected through computerized system and authorized online National Bank branches linked to the main server at Civic Centre Karachi.
The Computer System of Civic Centre Karachi is also linked with the regional Directorates, Excise and Taxation at Hyderabad/Sukkur/Larkana /Mirpurkhas.
Checking Registration of a Car in Pakistan (For Sindh) and owner verification by MTMIS Sindh.
To check registration of any type vehicle (Car, bike, Bus or any other vehicle of Sindh) enter a registration number and get complete vehicle and owner information.
You will get the following details of the vehicle and the owner on the page after entering your vehicle registration number on MTMIS for Sindh
- Registration Number
- Registration Date
- Tax Payment
- Engine Number
- Owner Name
- Class of vehicle
- Horse Power
- Make (Manufacturer)
- Body Type
- Model Year
- Safe Custody
- Seating Capacity
The online Sindh MTMIS (Motor Transport Management Information System) online website will help you to check detail information of the car and ownership of the vehicle.
Check the Registration of a Car in Pakistan for KPK
Just like other provinces, Punjab and Sindh vehicle owners of (KPK) can also check the Registration of their Cars in Pakistan for KPK.
Resident of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa can check vehicles registration at KPK MTMIS (Motor Transport Management Information System) without going Excise, Taxation and Narcotics Control Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Clink on the above Link and a new page will be open where you can check your Vehicle registration and ownership details.
On KPK MTMIS website page you can enter your vehicle number and select any belonging district to check vehicle registration from giving list which is
- Dera Ismail Khan
- Lakki Marwat
- Lower Dir (PATA)
- Malakand (PATA)
- Tor Ghar
- Upper Dir
Excise, Taxation Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, provides this MTMIS KPK as a service to its clients/customers, internet subscribers, online readers and the community using the World Wide Web (www).
Important Note by MTMIS KPK
- All information contained in this website is not intended to tender legal advice.
- While the information on the MTMIS KPK site may be updated periodically, additional facts or future developments/modifications/amendments may affect the contents of the site and no guarantee is given.
- The information to check the registration of a car in Pakistan provided on the website is complete, or up-to-date.
- Excise, Taxation Khyber Pakhtunkhwa assumes no financial obligation or responsibility for any mistakes or deletions in the content of this site and it does not reflect the genuineness of the vehicle or its documents/information’s.
- Information located on the website may not reflect the current legal or factual position in deference of any particular matter etc.