We often talk about several issues and the steps involved in business to really succeed in blogging. I held seven key points that I think are essential for the growth of a blog. By focusing on them and working them up and seriously, I think we can achieve great results. So here are the 7 key points:
Step by Step 7 Blogging Key Points
So here are the 7 key points:
This page includes
Preparation is the crucial part of every project. Be it of any kind, you should know where you walk in and expect things that can happen- positive or negative, to be able to cope with. Once you know your way, consider these 6 points:
- Conduct Market research to analyze: what your competitors are doing; what are their strategies, what position do they hold; what do they offer? How many customers are out there; What do they need; do you have space in the industry you are targeting? What are the laws related to my business? What are the obligations? What will be your strategy to reach your goal? Etc.
- Find motivational factor and learn about your own strengths and weaknesses.
- Think about the additional skills you need for a successful project
- Jot down ideas that how will you stand out. What is that something through which you can make the difference?
- Know your business model (economic model) in other words, see what are you going to sell and how can you make money?
- Prepare the business plan: establish your financial tables, the initial financing plan, liquidity plan, the account of projected results, the 3-year funding account, etc.
Once you are done with the basic preparation, plan out a strategy. Set your goals and determine the successive steps to get there. For Instance, you can determine the frequency for your blog postings and plan what category to cater and when etc.
Visibility is one big factor. After all your efforts, if your blog doesn’t show up in the top results on search engines or relevant platforms you fail. So, ask yourself the question, “How to be visible? Well, there are different ways to be visible:
- Try Advertising on google-Adwords
- Use commercials
- Publishing videos on YouTube, and other popular video streaming sites.
- Making social profiles on leading social networks such as Facebook and twitter … Etc
You must remember that there are multiple ways to make your blog known to the targeted audience and to qualified.
Give your visitors the option of subscribing.
First set up the process: When prospects arrive at your site, the first thing to do is take their details, because the visitor will not return necessarily. In addition, a pop up is very effective.
The process for this is to put a form in the footer of your blog so that each entry in your blog (I mean articles) harvests the prospects. Try to expand your list by increasing your traffic.
If your blog is about a product or service, knowing about the sales base is essential. So plan that what will be your sales process? How will you ensure that your prospects buy your products or services. Once you know these answers, you can improve the sales processes by testing and measuring all that you can do.
Gather a community around your field, your theme, and your topic and get heard. The blog is actually to create a community first and then sell them something they are interested in using the email list we have talked about. You can come up with something in a series so your audience waits for the next part and be faithful to your blog. Here you can take advantage of the curiosity element that you can instigate easily through your writings.
Make every possible way to promote your blog and try everything such as teasers, the provisions of the blocks of the blog, colors, messages, etc. You can also organize a lively launch of your blog and make announcements or create hype before you actually launch it. Once you start it successfully, stretch out to new markets. For instance, a blog about gardening vegetable garden can be extended to apartments vegetable market in lockers etc.
Consider all the key points of blogging and reap its benefits. Good Luck!