Zeta TechnologiesZeta Technologies
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Category/Industry: Human Resources
Posted Date: 09 january 2017
Experience: 1 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Morning
Salary Range: Confidential
Max Age Limit: 30 - 45 Years
Expiry date: 09 april 2017
We are looking for Admin Assistant who Meeting and dealing with visitors to the office, Answering all reception calls and forwarding to desired extension, Efficiently implementing admin & logistics related procedure and policies.
- Meeting and dealing with visitors to the office
- Answering all reception calls and forwarding to desired extension
- Efficiently implementing admin & logistics related procedure and policies.
- UPS maintenance
- Record maintenance
- Petty Cash Management
- Updating the fixed assets record and responsible for physical check of fixed assets.
- Monitoring the cleanliness of the office and supervise the duties of support staff
- Making travel, boarding & lodging arrangements for the project staff and guests.
- Ensuring timely procurement for the project
- Maintaining all supporting documents to process the bills
- Ensuring implement of Standard Operating Procedure
- Proper submission of visa application for foreign volunteers and project team members.
- Assisting HR in recruitment to ensure timely recruitment completion
- Assisting HR in maintaining record and process approvals for mployees Loans and Advances
- Assisting HR in recruitment , scheduling interviews , making calls to selected candidates, orientation of newly hired staff
- Assisting HR in preparing & distributing necessary Documents & letters
- Assisting HR in maintaining attendance reports, monthly record of Employees Leaves , late comings, short leaves
- Building and maintaining a friendly corporate culture
- Provide support to staff on disciplinary issues etc.
- Identify and resolve HR related issues of the organization as per guidance by immediate supervisor in an effective and efficient manner as and when required.
- Implementation of all company rules & procedures
- Time to Time any other task assigned by HR department
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Computer literacy and good keyboard skills.
- A good level of English spelling and grammar.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.