VAN TIBOLLI CorpVAN TIBOLLI Corp
VAN TIBOLLI Corp
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: B.CS/B.IT
Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Category/Industry: Information Technology
Posted Date: 06 january 2017
Experience: 4 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Morning
Salary Range: Confidential
Max Age Limit: 22 - 40 Years
Expiry date: 05 april 2017
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Developer (React-Native) for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of mobile devices. The ideal candidate must have hands-on knowledge of the latest technologies used for mobile apps development and must have worked in any software development organization with minimum 4 years of experience.
- Design, execute and maintain advanced applications for the mobile apps platform using React-Native.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Related field.
- Minimum 4 year(s) hands on experience of overall mobile development.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience on React-Native mobile development is must.
- Experience with Native App development for Android and/or iOS.
- Experience with Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices.
- Must have published at least one consumer application on Android/Apple App Store.
- Experience working with Ios/Android frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Proficient with Objective-C / Xcode, SWIFT and thorough understanding of all facets of programming.
- Understanding of Apple’s/Android’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English is essential.
- Ability to handle a diverse workload.
Proficient with Objective-C / Xcode, SWIFT and thorough understanding of all facets of programming.