Trans Pak Pvt LtdTrans Pak Pvt Ltd
Trans Pak Pvt Ltd
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Category/Industry: Human Resources
Posted Date: 14 december 2016
Experience: 2 - 3 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Morning
Salary Range: PKR. 25,000 - 35,000/Month
Max Age Limit: 23 - 35 Years
Expiry date: 14 march 2017
Trans Pak pvt ltd is looking for HR & Compliance officer.
Key Responsibilities & Authorities:
- To coordinate compliance and HR auditing according to Laws & Policies.
- Can assist his HOD for implementation and checks of ISO QMS, FSMS and PAS-223.
- To prepare payroll, pay scale grading and compensation planning for employee’s different levels
- To rectify the issues of Time Management System
- To maintain Loan, Advance and Leave record
- To generate attendance report on daily basis by ZK time machine
- To make monthly Late arrival/early departure summary report
- To update daily Visits of the factory and any other checklists and leave record
- To make monthly Late arrival / Short Hours and others Deduction report
- To finalize Sr. Staff attendance summary for salary making process
- To check / finalize payroll and submit to concern department for disbursement process
- To maintain CV record, short list the candidate and finalize the selection
- To keep the record Employee's Personnel File
- To draft the Letters, Applications and Legal letters
- To issue Circulars / Notices / Warning Letter / Show Cause Notice / Termination Letter
- To write off registration employee's after making Full & Final Settlement
- To open registered new employee on Payroll
- To assist for training and Committee (i.e. Health and Safety, Social Compliance, First Aid, Fire Fighting, Fire Drill, Canteen Committee and Work Council Committee)
- To make the training records with photograph.
- To visit the factory periodically.
- To check the department and clear the floor, walk ways.
- To check the employees/visitor cards
- To make or update Job Description, Work Instruction.
- To make procedures, and formats related to sedex (Smeta 04 pillars).
- Department wise getting implementation and conducting visits with gaps.
- Getting preparation of Standards for External Audit of Social Compliance
- Implementation all Payment Record, leave encashment, Bonus, EOBI, SESSI and comprehensive Compensation record.
- Verify all documents before audit.
BBA & MBA Preferably
Human Resources Management, Administration, Employee Relations