The Red Carpet IncThe Red Carpet Inc
The Red Carpet Inc
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Not Specified
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Category/Industry: Other, Sales And Marketing
Posted Date: 09 january 2017
Experience: 1 - 3 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Not Specified
Salary Range: PKR. 20,000 - 50,000/Month
Max Age Limit: 18 - 25 Years
Expiry date: 09 april 2017
- The role includes writing and overseeing the creation of copy for website, marketing collateral and license products, as well as emails.
- You’ll write copy for our product packaging, be it hidden brand messages, swing tags or creative descriptions on our toiletries and cosmetics. You’ll find yourself writing plenty of backstories to accompany new launches, as well as contributing creative ideas and concepts for seasonal brand campaigns and marketing projects – both in the Pakistan and around the world.
- You’ll also be writing press releases for our seasonal collections, as well as all manner of brand communication, both internally and externally.
- Managing product publishing to the Red Carpet website, ensuring information and imagery is up to date and accurate. You will take ownership of the product range plan with other Ecommerce Coordinators to make sure product is launched on time and merchandised into product categories.
- Regularly updating the Red Carpet website, working with designers and developers to build trend focused features and editorials, updating landing page content and making changes to navigation & information. You will take responsibility for the online customer journey, content accuracy and ensuring that changes are made on time.
- Assisting the senior co-coordinator in managing promotions and events; briefing in designs, deciding customer journey and coordinating go-live.
- Working with the photography studio to ensure product imagery is accurate and consistent, and helping to maintain an image archive for the ecommerce department.
- Picking up queries from Red’s customer service team and helping to resolve issues, raising site bugs with the support team and managing through till fixed.
- Quality control the site daily to ensure the site is kept to a high standard.
- Building strong relationships at every level across all departments.