Jubilee Life Insurance CompanyJubilee Life Insurance Company
Jubilee Life Insurance Company
Total Position: 3
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: MBBS
Career Level: Entry Level
Category/Industry: Health And Medical
Posted Date: 09 november 2016
Experience: 1 - 3 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Morning
Salary Range: Confidential
Max Age Limit: 18 - 25 Years
Expiry date: 09 february 2017
Reporting : Head of Customer Services Section
Qualification : MBBS
Work Experience : 1-2 years’ experience in a hospital
3-4 years in health insurance claims section
- Medical Knowledge
- Good updated medical knowledge
- Latest medical technologies being
- Practiced in the hospital
- Able to deal and communicate with
- Attending doctor of patients.
- Knowledge of ICD
Computer Knowledge : MS office (word, xl), internet etc.
Other Skills : Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Scrutiny of intimation received from the panel hospital / clients.
- Approval and Issuance of Credit Letters to Jubilee Health’s panel Hospital and clients as per terms and conditions of the policy.
- Advice /Initiate Claims Investigations of claims purely on Personal Judgment.
- Coordination with the Hospital Management Section, Jubilee Health.
- Coordination with the Claims Section, Jubilee Health
- Coordinate with Customer Service Officer for assisting client / patient at the panel hospital.
- Coordinate with Case Manager for access to patient medical Information.
- Coordinate with Corporate Section of the Hospital
- Coordination with doctors of other shifts for continuity of patient care
- Attend Client Queries as per pre-defined Terms and Conditions of the policy
- Suggest ways and means to bring improvements in the present work process.
- Communicate with Attending doctors and clients in clarifying Jubilee Health policy terms and conditions
- Overall supervision of 24 / 7 Approval Centre
- Maintenance of Approval TATs within acceptable level
- 24 / 7 Help line handling to facilitate clients and Corporate Sections of Panel Hospitals.
- Training and guidance to Approval Centre staff on issuance of Credit Letter with medical necessity.