Total Position: 42
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: Pharm-D
Career Level: Not Specified
Posted Date: 29 december 2016
Experience: Not Specified
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Not Specified
Salary Range: Confidential
Max Age Limit: 21 - 36 Years
Expiry date: 12 january 2017
This job has been Expired
Pharmasist: 40 Posts
Data Control Assistant: 02 Posts
1. To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as "Important Instructions for Candidates-2016" given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness ofthe data given in the On-lineApplication Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit "On-line Application Form" by the Closing Date which is 12-01-2017 up to 12:00 PM.
Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and "Important Instructions for Candidates".
4. Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs:400/- under Head: "CO2101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION", in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
• No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
• Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of the Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
6. Disabled applicants are not required to deposit application fee.
PPSC's Helplines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162, Rawalpindi: 051-9280325,