IBEX Global PakistanIBEX Global Pakistan
IBEX Global Pakistan
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Category/Industry: Information Technology
Posted Date: 06 january 2017
Experience: 4 - 6 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Morning
Salary Range: Confidential
Max Age Limit: 22 - 35 Years
Expiry date: 06 april 2017
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely.
- Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them.
- A solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts.
- Solid understanding the principles of routing, client/server programming.
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Ability to "think outside the box".
- Consult with the Lead Programmer and the Technical Manager regarding professional skill development.
- Prepare reports and analyses setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Participate in development of long range planning for new projects and facilities.
- Experience and ability to teach or instruct co-workers.
- Providing advice, training and technical support for various projects.
- Working closely with management team in evaluating current systems and making decisions on future development.
- Possess extremely advanced technical skills.
- As new technologies emerge and impact our systems, expected to learn these technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies with our systems.
- Expert knowledge of computer languages.
- Expert knowledge of data structures.
- Expert knowledge of computer logic and flow-charting.
- Expert knowledge of computer program design methods and techniques.
- Expert knowledge of all database vendor versions.
- Expert knowledge of all compiler versions.