HR Outsourcing & ConsultingHR Outsourcing & Consulting
HR Outsourcing & Consulting
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: Masters (16 years qualification )
Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Category/Industry: Business Management
Posted Date: 20 december 2016
Experience: 4 - 6 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Morning
Salary Range: Confidential
Max Age Limit: 30 - 45 Years
Expiry date: 20 march 2017
We are looking for the post of Coordinator Special Consultant for Event Management.
- Understand requirements of the client, give presentations and consultation in accordance to client’s budget and needs.
- Stay updated with latest trends in the event industry locally & internationally.
- Establish a relationship with clients to reduce communication gaps and keep them informed about their event’s progress.
- Involve the Guest Relationship Executive in arranging orientation to clients and routine follow ups. Whereas, involve Creative team to present ideas to client in a meeting.
- Have up to date information on Event Calendar and communicate with Partners (Senior Management) as well as on-ground authorities of the Hotel.
- Develop and deliver short training sessions for Guest Relationship Executive on weekly basis.
- Participate in the weekly Management Meetings and update Partners (Senior Management) on projected events and propose strategies to ensure best outcome.
- Provide excellent customer service as per hospitality industry standards.
- Should maintain record of all customers’ database.
- Perform any related duties and special projects as required
- Update daily Task sheet and forward to the reporting authority at the completion of day.
- Follow up with client on regular basis until the query is materialized or resolved.