Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Category/Industry: Business Management, Business Development
Posted Date: 21 december 2016
Experience: 3 - 4 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Morning
Salary Range: Confidential
Max Age Limit: 24 - 40 Years
Expiry date: 21 march 2017
Golpik is looking for Assistant Manager Business Development.
- Management of web based enquiries, allocating, where possible, to the relevant Business Development team members, in order to successfully land projects within the US market.
- Undertake desk based research to support the Business Development team in identifying new lead opportunities.
- Client Communication through emails, chats and Skype
- Lead Generation through online bidding portals
- Project Co-ordination with development team
- Responsible for acquiring business & achieving sales targets.
- Building business development strategy for the industry segment - Sizing, Segmentation, Actively manage the entire sales engagement from lead generation to transactions initiation.
- Engage with the client base on a continuous basis to generate more sales
- Build and lead a team of business development specialists to handle Sales & operations.
- Work with Business Development Manager to ensure service delivery to clients.
- Excellent communication skills in English(Verbal & Written)
- Expertise in MS office tools like Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook mandatory
- Ability to handle team and Business operations is a must
- Experience in communicating with international clients
- Strong personality & leadership qualities are must.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Candidates should have experience in International Market preferably in E-commerce industry