Gaditek AssociatesGaditek Associates
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: M.SC-MBA-BS
Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Category/Industry: Human Resources
Posted Date: 27 december 2016
Experience: 3 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Morning
Salary Range: Confidential
Max Age Limit: 25 Years
Expiry date: 28 february 2017
- To assist new members of Gaditek family by making complete orientation plan.
- Serve as a partner to the managers and coaching them on employee relations issues.
- To assist managers and employees in understanding and applying people tools, policies and procedures in order to maximize employee performance, achieve organizational effectiveness, improve employee engagement, and ensure legal compliance.
- Manage HRIS processes - assist with the input and maintenance of employee data ensuring timeliness, completeness and accuracy.
- Coordinate with the finance team to ensure payroll is processed (along with any changes) accurately and within the required deadline.
- Assist in developing processes, policies and procedures – and the development/implementation of associated communication plans.
- Make sure that all personnel files are complete and compliant.