Lahore, Faisalabad, Pakistan
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: M.CS / MBA Marketing
Career Level: Manager
Category/Industry: Textile Industry
Posted Date: 10 december 2016
Experience: 2 - 3 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Morning
Salary Range: Confidential
Max Age Limit: 23 - 36 Years
Expiry date: 10 march 2017
Responsible for deploying social media campaigns in support of product brand and marketing initiatives.
The candidate must possess 2-3 years in managing and marketing digital plans. Key job duties will include interfacing with and utilizing social media tool sets (Face book, Twitter, LinkedIn among others.)
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience of working on digital projects.
- Social media - Experience of growing and engaging social media audiences.
- Confident in analyzing results, creating reports and developing strategies from the findings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to think on your feet, and work as part of a team.
- Organized and able to manage own projects.
- Managing the social media marketing strategy focusing on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Executions of all social media activities and building a strong presence ( i.e. Tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach etc)
- From idea generation, strategy development, pitch presentation, content/copywriting, social media campaign ads and executions/reporting of the campaign.
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to manage the multiple projects and clients
- Keeping up to date with internet and marketing trends
- Follow-up on responses
- Solicit customer feedback and optimize campaigns accordingly.