Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: BSC-BA
Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Category/Industry: Health And Medical
Posted Date: 14 november 2016
Experience: 3 - 5 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Morning
Salary Range: PKR.20,000/Month
Max Age Limit: 20 - 35 Years
Expiry date: 31 january 2017
- Will perform his duties according to the duty roster & orders.
- Will maintain cleanliness & orderliness of the unit through other health workers.
- Will ensure that film is used before expiry date & keeps stock rotated so that oldest film is used first.
- Will maintain X-Ray plant in perfect functioning condition. Cleans & greases it & watches for problems.
- Will keep medico-legal X-rays films under lock & key & properly cared for.
- Will remain on call during off duty hours if unit is single handed.
- Will assist & cooperate with other health workers.
- Will operate X-ray machine as required by radiologist, MO I/C.
- Will adjust X-ray machine to correct setting for each exposure. Positions & instruct patients & determines proper voltage & power supply required.
- Will arrange & adjust restrain & supportive devices (e.g. Sand bags, binders, angle boards) to obtain the desired position of patients.
- Will adjust lead sheets to protect other parts of patient’s body from exposure to X-rays.
- Will place exposed films & patients identification slip in to wall safe for processing by dark room attendant.