Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Category/Industry: Transportation And Logistics, Business Development
Posted Date: 05 january 2017
Experience: 2 - 3 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Morning
Salary Range: PKR.50,000/Month
Max Age Limit: 24 - 40 Years
Expiry date: 04 april 2017
The Warehouse Manager coordinates the receiving, shipping, and material handling responsibilities in the warehouse by designing and developing product movement and storage systems, improving operations and supporting the front line staff. This individual is responsible for managing numerous shifts in either a union or non-union environment and developing a team of supervisors.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities & Key Responsibilities:
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Maintain quality standards of finished product
- Ensures smooth delivery of product to different department within organization.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing warehouse operations information and recommendations to strategic plans
- Reviews and prepares any action plans while ensuring productivity, quality standards.
- Delivers effective change leadership while driving business changes and minimizing people impact
- Communicates cross-functionally to assist team to solve operational issues
- Motivates the team members to achieve plan goals
- Develops warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements.
- Develops processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes (check in/out) and shipping.
- Develops and implements warehouse operations system improvements by leading continuous improvement projects as assigned, analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Troubleshoots all receiving and shipping complaints to find the cause, help resolve the issue, and prevent reoccurrence.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience in consumer packaged goods or a related industry
- A minimum of 3 years of inventory keeping, supply chain, or warehouse operations
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- Lean Six Sigma Experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of inventory management systems
- Experience with continuous improvement (i.e. Lean Six Sigma certification, TPM, lean manufacturing, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
- Strong leadership with the ability to get results through mentoring others
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
- Willingness to work off shifts and weekends as needed
, Strong knowledge of inventory management systems, Good management skills