Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: M.SC-MBA-BS
Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Category/Industry: Marketing, Information Technology
Posted Date: 03 january 2017
Experience: 1 - 2 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Morning
Salary Range: Confidential
Max Age Limit: 24 - 40 Years
Expiry date: 02 april 2017
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing programs in support of company and business unit objectives. This includes ownership of the setup, maintenance, and quarterly review of reoccurring and triggered email communications. Additionally, this individual maintains a current understanding of email marketing best practices and applies them to the execution of our email campaigns in collaboration with the Direct Marketing Manager.
- Building email campaigns, database selection, HTML presentation and quality assurance of all inbound /outbound campaigns.
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, drip campaigns, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Stays abreast of and recommends email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns.
Qualifications & Experience:
- MBA / MIT / MBA IT/ MSC
- 1 Year Experience in Email Marketing.
- Experience with email tools (Mail Chimp, SalesFusion365, Hub spot, etc highly desired
- 1 year of hands-on experience in email campaign building and list selection preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Ability to troubleshoot coding problems
- Ability to write queries and define new audience types
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation
- Ability and desire to learn quickly
- Interest in email marketing
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Attention to details
- Ability to operate a personal computer
- Proactive, energetic personality; inquiring, investigative mind
, Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Ability and desire to learn quickly, Interest in email marketing