Total Position: 2
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: Masters (16 years qualification )
Career Level: Manager
Category/Industry: Business Management, Information Technology
Posted Date: 06 december 2016
Experience: 10 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Morning
Salary Range: Confidential
Max Age Limit: 28 - 48 Years
Expiry date: 05 march 2017
To quickly and responsibly build a profitable and sustainable ecommerce business that will compete effectively with similar stores in its market as well as complete with Amazon, eBay, and other marketplaces.
- Develop long and short term strategies and tactics for growth.
- Develop brand and messaging to attract and retain customers.
- Develop and manage budgets for marketing, operations, and technology.
- Develop and manage supply chains to ensure continuity and maintain margins.
- Recruit, manage, and develop personnel to support business growth.
- Develop a culture of success and employee satisfaction.
- Manage operations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meet revenue and profit targets.
- Minimum 7 years in ecommerce management, digital marketing, and developing and implementing successful business strategies
- Minimum 10 years with brand and merchandising management, and in managing a online web development or systems environment
- Managing 50 percent or more growth for 5 consecutive years
- Proven ability to meet budget, revenue, and profit goals in retail environment
- Experience building and managing a successful ecommerce team
- Minimum 10 years in a finance and accounting supervisory role
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Highly competent in CSS, HTML, Java, PHP, AJAX, and other programming and scripting languages
- Proficient with shopping carts like Magento, Miva Merchant, Shopify, and Volusion
- Skilled in PhotoShop, Illustrator, and other Adobe CS6 tools
- Able to set up and use QuickBooks
- Expert on Google AdWords and other online advertising platforms
- Expert on affiliate marketing
- Ability to create data feeds for marketplaces, comparison shopping engines
- Search engine optimization expertise
- Network management
- Supply chain expert
- Online merchandising
- Customer experience design
- Graphic design expert
- Use web analytics to identify and leverage key metrics for growth and profitability
- Skilled writer and editor
- Detail oriented
- Excellent planner
- Excellent writer and verbal communicator
- Highly organized
- Excellent manager
- Skilled recruiter
- Financial analyst
- Quick learner
- Great leader
- Tech geek
Strong related skills.