Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Category/Industry: Accounting And Finance
Posted Date: 28 december 2016
Experience: 3 - 4 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Morning
Salary Range: Confidential
Max Age Limit: 20 - 30 Years
Expiry date: 28 march 2017
- As a Cost Accountant, He must arrange maintain the Inventory records. Either It received from the Local Vendors or China. He maintained the records the GTN (Goods Transfer Note) or GRN (Goods Received Note). He must get the portal Excess for getting information about the GRN and GTN with Order and Consignment Item from China to Ship Pakistan.
- He Provide the Inventory position of Ware house Lahore with Logistic Team coordination before 10th to every month.
- He Maintained the Expense records of the Ware House and Lahore office. He submitted the Expense to Islamabad Office 2 times in the month with approved Bills and signature of Authorized person.
- Deliver the GTN documents to the Office as supporting documents along with the Expense and Bills 2 times in the Month.
- Learn the procedure of warehouse, drafting and perfect warehouse SOP manual.
- Give the financial statements of the warehouse to head office before 5th every month.
- Prepared the Cash reconciliation with the order.
Cash accountant work:
- All the payments of Vendors (DHL Shipment) and Rent, Services provide organization and Telecommunication and Internet service and so on. Check all the payment and invoice and attachment. He must provide the proper detail of vendor’s payments (Bifurcate the Expense Sheet). He must be present payments detail to Team leaders with complete Payments voucher. Before Start the Cheque preparation must be confirmed the sufficient balance in the related bank.
- He prepared the Tax Deduction @ source before 28th of every month and submitted and taken approval from authority before submission.
- Prepared the bank reconciliation of Payments accounts (Expense Accounts) every week Friday. Monitor the Bank charges and Withdraw or transaction charges. Every payments more then 10,000/- must be made by bank.
- He prepared the WH Tax detail of Staff Salaries and EOBI (Social Security Fund) details must be Provide to his F&A(Finance & Accounts) Team leader before 14th of every month.
- Confirmed the Bank Balance from all the Banks before 11 am of Every morning. Submit the cash report every day.
- If any kind of Urgent Payments required any department then he must submitted his assigned payment voucher and also provide approval email of line manager or CEO.
- Prepared the reconciliation detail of (Courier and Delivery Agent) to find out the revenue information from the Courier portal.
- Keeping all the contract and company documents.