Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: Masters (16 years qualification )
Career Level: Entry Level
Category/Industry: Human Resources
Posted Date: 07 december 2016
Experience: 0 - 1 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Morning
Salary Range: Confidential
Max Age Limit: 24 - 34 Years
Expiry date: 07 march 2017
Avanceon is looking for Trainee HR Officer.
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, arranging interviews of candidates.
- Securing an efficient HR filing system.
- Successfully coordinating and implementing employee on-boarding.
- Providing support in the on-going personnel administration and the update and
- Preparation of listings/database.
- Assisting in developing and implementing HR policies and ensuring they are always updated on the company portal.
- Maintaining a healthy communication system towards the employees.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the company's culture.
- Proficient in Ms Office
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated to constantly learn and develop the own knowledge
- Demonstrates professional attitude at work