Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Posted Date: 07 december 2016
Experience: 1 - 3 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Morning
Salary Range: Confidential
Max Age Limit: 22 - 35 Years
Expiry date: 07 march 2017
Avanceon is looking for Process Engineer.
- Aware of latest engineering software and techniques for process simulation (e.g.) Hysys, UniSim Design etc.
- Having knowledge of types of control systems and their vendors.
- Proactive in resolving technical process issues through self-gained knowledge, communication with vendors, literature and internet.
- Able to apply detailed heat & mass balance calculations in order to calculate unknowns, performance & efficiency of plant equipment.
- Aware of industrial processes majorly related to fertilizer, power, cement & food.
- Well aware of PFDs & P&IDs and ability to read and develop them.
- Having good knowledge over general instrumentation, process control and related parameters.
- Knowing the methods of curve fitting, regression etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Chemical Engineer with 1 – 3 years of maximum experience.
- Experience of a power plant is a must.
- Should have worked as performance engineer or in other designation in performance department knowing the performance calculations, types and process of power plants.
- Should have experience in understating the prediction performance and applying correction curves for performance parameters.
- Able to withstand extreme customer pressure as well as handle plant tasks independently
- Confident with good communication and customer handling skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Demonstrates professional attitude at work