Health And Nutrition Development Society (HANDS)Health And Nutrition Development Society (HANDS)
Health And Nutrition Development Society (HANDS)
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: MBBS
Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Category/Industry: Health And Medical
Posted Date: 08 november 2016
Experience: 5 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Morning
Salary Range: PKR. 35,000 - 40,000/Month
Max Age Limit: 27 - 47 Years
Expiry date: 08 february 2017
- Explaining procedures to patients and answering questions.
- Preparing equipment for use as needed.
- Preparing examination rooms for patient exams.
- Positioning patients for imaging exams.
- Monitoring patients during exams.
- Documenting information with computers.
- Reporting important information to the physician.
- Ensuring safety of patients during exams.
- Producing diagnostic images of breast tissue.
- Using sound waves to obtain images of organs and tissues in the body.
- Administering targeted doses of radiation to the patient’s body to treat cancer or other diseases.
- Administering trace amounts of radio-pharmaceuticals to a patient to obtain functional information about organs, tissues and bone.
- Measuring bone mineral density at a specific anatomical site.
- Expertise on X-rays,
- CT scans,
- Ultrasounds, and MRIs and using them to treat health problems in patients.
- Radiologists perform image-guided procedures but do not normally handle the general medical needs of a patient.