World Trade Consortium LimitedWorld Trade Consortium Limited
World Trade Consortium Limited
Wah Cantt, Pakistan
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Contract
Minimum Education: B.CS/B.IT
Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Category/Industry: Information Technology
Posted Date: 27 october 2016
Experience: 3 - 5 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Not Specified
Salary Range: Confidential
Max Age Limit: 18 - 45 Years
Expiry date: 27 january 2017
We are looking for a Mid to senior web developer to lead the design, development and maintenance of existing and new websites. The developer will lead the entire web life cycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. In addition to delivering the product the successful candidate will be heavily involved in driving the web strategy globally. Candidate should be able to work independently and have strong motivational and adaptability attributes.
We are looking for experienced web developer (3+years) –OR- New talent with strong IT academic background with passion of innovation and hard work.
Reporting line: Business Consulting Manager
Required Experience & Skills:
- University/College education or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 3+ years of solid web development experience –or- can demonstrate strong academic knowledge which can replace experience.
- Excellent Web Front-End development experience with a passion for designing exceptional UI & UX.
- Experience in designing Cross Browser & Responsive UI Web Applications.
- Experience in at least one backend object oriented programming language.
- Experience working with at least one Relational Database Management System with decent SQL query writing skills.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Good understanding of server-side management
- Creating database schema that represent and support business processes
- Ability to pay thorough attention to Business Requirements.
- Strong aptitude for learning new frameworks & technologies.
- Ability to meet and work in tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
SQL, CSS3, ASP.net, web development, including HTML5, Ajax, Java-script/jQuery/JSON, CSS/CSS3/Bootstrap, PHP, UI web