Health And Nutrition Development Society (HANDS)Health And Nutrition Development Society (HANDS)
Health And Nutrition Development Society (HANDS)
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: MBBS
Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Category/Industry: Health And Medical
Posted Date: 08 november 2016
Experience: 5 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Morning
Salary Range: PKR. 45,000 - 50,000/Month
Max Age Limit: 27 - 48 Years
Expiry date: 08 february 2017
- The Medical Officer will organize the dispensary, outpatient department and will allot duties to the ancillary staff to ensure smooth running of the OPD.
- He/she will make suitable arrangements for the distribution of work in the treatment of emergency cases which come outside the normal OPD hours.
- He/she will organize laboratory services for cases where necessary and within the scope of his laboratory for proper diagnosis of doubtful cases.
- He/she will make arrangements for rendering services for the treatment of minor ailments at community level and at the PHC through the Health Assistants, Health Workers and others.
- He/she will attend to cases referred to him/her by Health Assistants, Health Workers, ASHA / Voluntary Health Workers where applicable, Dais or by the School Teachers.
- He/she will screen cases needing specialized medical attention including dental care and nursing care and refer them to referral institutions.
- He/she will provide guidance to the Health Assistants, Health Workers, Health Guides and School Teachers in the treatment of minor ailments.
- He/she will cooperate and or coordinate with other institutions providing medical care services in his/her area.
- He/she will visit each Sub-centre in his/her area at least once in a fortnight on a fixed day not only to check the work of the staff but also to provide curative services.
- Organize and participate in the “health day” at Anganwadi Centre once in a month.
- A professional approach must be adopted with all patients, staff and visitors.
- To communicate any medical problems or concerns.