Health And Nutrition Development Society (HANDS)Health And Nutrition Development Society (HANDS)
Health And Nutrition Development Society (HANDS)
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: M.SC-MBA-BS
Career Level: Manager
Category/Industry: Business Development, Transportation And Logistics
Posted Date: 08 november 2016
Experience: 2 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Morning
Salary Range: PKR. 40,000 - 45,000/Month
Max Age Limit: 25 - 42 Years
Expiry date: 08 february 2017
- Responsible to keep and maintain records of Procurement related matters.
- Responsible to coordinate with vendors to obtain rates and visits market for survey.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms.
- To look after departments’ requests regarding vehicles, office supplies.
- To maintain the flow of supply chain Management.
- Support in all organization activities e.g meetings, events, program reviews and etc.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
- Finalize details of orders and deliveries.
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts.
- Coordinate in planning, organizing, providing leadership and controlling all operational functions.
- Providing specialized support to other departments and managers.
- Managing quality and cost control.
- Rendering a service to other functions within the organization.
- Recommendations for possible upgrades in the existing system to the GM Operations.
- Coordination with the staff in event arrangements of all types.
- To oversee the operations in Mess and report to GM Operations
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating systems and outcomes.
- Ensure supplier inspection and report the procurement activities to the GM Operations.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Computer skills
- Report Writing skills