MA Services (Pvt.) LimitedMA Services (Pvt.) Limited
MA Services (Pvt.) Limited
Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Category/Industry: Business Management
Posted Date: 24 november 2016
Experience: 1 - 2 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Evening
Salary Range: PKR. 25,000 - 35,000/Month
Max Age Limit: 22 - 37 Years
Expiry date: 23 february 2017
This job is Closed now
MA Services is seeking result-oriented candidate, who can work under pressure independently and within team, for the positions of Executive Assistant. Ideal candidates should be quick learners with strong communication and analytic skills. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
- The position reports directly to the President of MA Services, the Executive Assistant is responsible for day-to-day office operations, scheduling appointments, managing the president meetings calendar, putting together and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations, and etc.
- This is a demanding position, and successful candidates will be self-driven, results oriented and have the demonstrated ability to prioritize workflow.
Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating the President in project communication and reporting.
- Managing President’s calendar, scheduling appointments and arranging meetings.
- Coordinating meetings with external stakeholders or potential business partners on behalf of President.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the President, including the drafting of general replies.
- President’s prioritize tasks.
- Handling multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Preparing letters, notes, presentations and other business communication documents.
- Performing other incidental and related duties as required or assigned
- Knowledge of social media like Linkedin.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to filter information and assess priorities
Having excellent English writing and speaking skills., in flexible schedule of long working hours., Proficiency in commonly used computer applications including MS Office is required., The candidate must be able to work under pressure and handle stress