HR Outsourcing & ConsultingHR Outsourcing & Consulting
HR Outsourcing & Consulting
Total Position: 4
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: B.Com
Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Category/Industry: Arts And Design
Posted Date: 26 november 2016
Experience: 1 - 2 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Morning
Salary Range: PKR. 10,000 - 35,000/Month
Max Age Limit: 18 - 25 Years
Expiry date: 26 february 2017
- Carefully understand the client’s requirement & budget.
- Contribute vital role in development of creative plans for event management.
- Prepare the art work specifically according to client’s requirement and event type.
- Creatively develop customized themes for different events and make formal presentation to deliver it to clients.
- Develop creative plans while keeping in view about the utilization of available budgets.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project and keep all Partners informed.
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
- An intimate understanding of design, copy and Event’s best practices/guidelines
- Should be able to manage team of creative department including the In-House Designers.
- Ensure all portfolio for every event is properly documented & approved by the Senior Management before presenting it to clients.
- Responsible to ensure that Project Manager understands the requisites of the Event and all items are well explained to the Operations Staff.
- On the day of Event, visit the site to ensure the proficiency of the creatives being executed for the event.