Total Position: 1
Job Type: Full Time
Minimum Education: BBA/MBA
Career Level: Experienced (Non Manager)
Category/Industry: Sales And Marketing, Business Development
Posted Date: 10 november 2016
Experience: 3 (Years)
Travel Required: Not Specified
Job Shift: Morning
Salary Range: PKR. 30,000 - 50,000/Month
Max Age Limit: 22 - 42 Years
Expiry date: 10 february 2017
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to coordinate and facilitate the expansion of our clientele.
- You will be the front of the company and will have the experience and dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy and pass your knowledge to colleagues.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- This position is to cover the UK / USA Region where you are expected to work within respective business hours while based at our Lahore office.
- You must have Sales experience of working in the Software industry for US/UK Clients.
- Prospect for new clients primarily in US/UK and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and our technical team.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client briefs.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager /sales executive or a relevant role.
- A minimum of 3 years Experience of Business Development in the Software Industry
- Experience of Software Sales in the US/UK region
- Good connections with existing clients in US/UK is preferred
- Proven sales track record.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Sales force)
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience in deal with high-level negotiations.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
Excellent communication skills, Proficiency in English., Excellent time management and planning skills. Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Sale