Business Management Jobs in Pakistan
Search results - 5 Vacancies found
Search and find all latest Business Management jobs in Pakistan through RightJobs.Pk. Business management is the branch of science combines the both larger domains "Business" and "Management". The core functionality of the business management sector is to comprise the planning, organizing workforce, leading, controlling and directing staff in order to accomplish the desired goals and future objectives. The students and professionals of business management have full command on all related subjects of business management field, before having any specialization in desired major subjects. The primary goal of business management is having a border view business organization culture. RighJobs.Pk is the Pakistan immensely flourishing online job portal that facilitates job seekers and employer equally. Their services are free of cost for both employers to post a job vacancy and for the job, seeker applies any preferred job with paying a single penny.
13 february 2017
16 may 2017
Sales & Online Marketing Officer
High School (Matric, 0-levels or equivalent)
18 - Years
We are hiring people (both male and female) for Office Management, Online Advertisement, Online Marketing, Social Media Advertisement etc Jobs for both experienced people and Students. Who wants to earn an handsome and extra income.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Good Sales skills.
- Good Confidence.
proficient computing skills
03 february 2017
03 may 2017
Executive Personal Secretary
18 - Years
- Executive Personal Secretary required for Director operations/HR Head who able to handle his office Confident energetic committed, strong personality, bold, liberal in every sense,
- able to travel world wide with Boss where company operate,
- coordinate between all operation managers and Director, surprise visits to different branch offices in 26 countries, also able to do inspection Cruise and jets to make more comfort and safe for our most respectable corporate guests,
- handle corporate affairs and can meet/handle Government authorities in operation matters,
- Full command on English and computer familiar, its almost full time committed job only those person can apply who don’t have any personal or family issue regarding traveling/timing issue, also can handle HR affairs with Country HR Manager and other Administration work with country head, also flexible to adjust her self in different countries environment including traditions, way of working person should be proper liberal, able to handle receive greet and confidently deal with delegations
03 february 2017
03 may 2017
Executive Business Manager
22 - Years
- We are Multinational Corporate Business Group operating in 25 countries with 19 different companies, now we are looking Executive Business Manager Female for Group Head to assist his all official personal social matters,
- person should be Masters or equal degree holder with proper executive personality can travel nation wide also able to frequent travel in foreign tours,
- should be fully open minded bold liberal who clearly understood corporate sector where every person have to put extra efforts in work and liberalism, also have no issue to attend parties dinners other out door activities, also flexible to adjust her self in different countries environment including traditions,
- able to handle receive greet and confidently deal with delegations,
- fully command on spoken written English with best communication skills,
- company will offer best salary with accommodation car with driver grooming medical and many other facilities to perform duty with peaceful mind,
- only those candidate can apply who really want to make there carrier for long time job its senior management job also have no timing issues
06 january 2017
06 april 2017
18 - Years
We are looking for Office manager for one of our client's company based at Lahore.
- Candidate must have some managerial experience along pleasant personality & excellent communication skills.
- Good management skills.
- Good team player.
communication skills, good looking, microsoft excel
21 december 2016
21 march 2017
25 - Years
Sales officer are the key point of contact between an organisation and its clients answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Their work includes:
- oorganizing sales visits
- demonstrating and presenting products
- establishing new business
- maintaining accurate records
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- reviewing sales performance
- negotiating contracts and packages
- aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Staff with specialist knowledge are employed in industries such as pharmaceutical, healthcare and publishing.Manufacturers
- Service industries
- Industrial organisations
- Promotional prospects are excellent
- progression can be into senior sales roles or into related employment areas such as marketing or management.
- There are routes into sales for both university graduates and school leavers.
Any degree subject is acceptable, although relevant qualifications are preferred for some positions, particularly within medical or technical sales.
Relevant experience gained in any commercial area involving contact with customers or the general public can be beneficial
ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines., good confidence, communication skills, maturity, microsoft excel
Business Management Jobs in Pakistan
In Pakistan business management, students have been taught 8 major subjects during their studies. These subjects include, Principles of Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Human Resources Functions, Organizational Behavior, Financial Accounting, Operation Management and Decision-Making. The core pursuits of having business management’s jobs in organizations are to manage all aspects of a successful organization by offering alignment and coordinating services achieve desired goals.
Most of the Business Management Jobs in Pakistan and types are mentioned below. Let’s have a look on business management jobs in Pakistan one by one.
Analyst Jobs in Pakistan
Analysts are the persons that work within the organizations, helping the organization to build or update the plans of the future line of company goals. This plan can be about the particular product, service or any permanent feature or policy of the organization. An analyst should have core knowledge about the organization work, current situation, identification of current and future needs and create solutions in order to overcome current risks and meet up future goals. The role of analyst person is on a permanent basis within the organization, but they can even work as freelance or contract person. Analyst’s jobs in Pakistan come with various names like Business Architecture, Business System Analyst, Enterprise Analyst, Process Analyst, System Analyst, Requirements Engineer, Product Owner, Product Manager, UX Analysts, Business Analysts, Actuarial Analyst, Operations Research Analysts, Financial Analysts, Risks Analyst and much more.
Managerial Jobs in Pakistan
Managers are the people that organizing the system, resources, and another staff eventually directs to this category of the job. Manager level jobs in Pakistan being announced for various field sectors like Construction, Engineering, IT, Marketing, Manufacturing and Retail. The manager is the persons that are available for controlling, administrating and organizing the staff of an organization. Depending upon the culture and needs of an organization manager level jobs can be permanent, contract or freelance based. Some the jobs are being announced on contract-based, depending upon the duration or life of the project. The core responsibility of the manager includes delivery of successful outcomes on time by proper utilization time management rules. In Pakistan, the manager jobs of business management are normally advertised under a variety of titles, like assistant Project Manager, Business Change Manager, Junior/Senior Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Officer, Account Manager, Sale Manager, Purchasing Manager, Operation Manager, Product Manager, Project Manager, Risk Manager, Retail Manager, Logistic & Distribution Manager, Risk Assessment Manager and much more.
Human Resource Management Jobs in Pakistan
The term human resource management is described for the formal system for the management of the people within an organization. The human resource department is the critical department of an organization that needs to be developed in order to work for the well-being employees. The basic human resource department responsibility includes staffing, hiring, payroll, firing, implementing policies, employee compensation & benefits, training & development opportunities and much more. Generally, the working hours of HR persons are same (9:00am to 5:00pm). Although there comes some jobs includes shifts and weekend works. Part-time jobs opportunities also announced sometimes. The recent graduate of business management can start their job as a general HR role, although in Pakistan there are different sub-career growth levels are defined before working as HR officer. therefore human resource management jobs in Pakistan come in various roles including HR Executive, Assistant HR, HR Coordinator, HR Specialists, HR Officer, HR Manager, Recruitment Manager, Compensation & Benefits Manager, HR Consultants, HR Experts, Training & Development Manager, Employee Education Consultants, HR Entrepreneur, Human Resources IT Specialist and etc.
Consultants Jobs in Pakistan
Another most important jobs related to the business management field is the "Consultant" jobs. Consultants are the persons or professionals who offer you “Experts’ Advice”. Consultants are the professional with specialization in the various specific field with the wide range of knowledge the subjects. Consultants are being hired to the jobs in two basic categories that are Internal Consultants and External Consultants. Consultants provide experts opinions and advice to their clients in a variety of forms. Consultant jobs are might be permanent, Contract based or freelance based. There come consultants jobs in Pakistan under the category of business management are announced like Business Transformation Consultants, Human Resource Consultants, Public Relation Consultants, Public-Relation Consultants, Management Consultants, Marketing Consultants, Finance & Accounts Consultants, Sales Consultants, Risk Management Consultants, Strategy Consultants, Outsourcing Consultants and etc.
Accountant Jobs in Pakistan
An accountant is a professional person who makes accounting functions such as audits or financial statement analysis. Accountants can either be hired with an accounting firm, a large company with an inner accounting department or can establish an individual exercise. Accountants are given certificate by national professional associations, after meeting state-specific responsibilities, however non-qualified persons can still work under other accountants, or independently. Accountant’s jobs in Pakistan are usually announced as, Chartered Accountants (CA), Management Accountants (CMA), Certified General Accountants (CGA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Public Accountant (PA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Tax Accountant, Forensic Accountant, Financial Officer, Budget Analyst and etc.
Sales Jobs in Pakistan
The function of a sales department is to engross in a range of events with the objective to promote the customer purchase of a product or the client engagement of a service, according to the Organizational goals. Sales jobs in Pakistan usually announced as, Sales Representative, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Agent, Direct Salesperson, Business Development Manager, Technical Sales Representative, Sales Analyst, Sales Manager, Customer Support Persons, Marketing/Advertising Manger etc.